All-Star Texas Lonestar Cheer Small Senior

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 18, 2010
I just wanna say, this team is awesome! I especially love the choreography during running tumbling. I think we've gotten to the point where all running tumbling sections look the same, and theirs just really stood out to me as being different:)

I've always been such a big fan of their style! To this day I still watch the dvd of Jr. Coed 5 from cheersport 06, that dance was sickkkk! They always have great difficulty and really creative stuff, just need to execute a little more. I'm definitely a huge fan of them though!

Aw thanks yall! Bryson our cheer director does most of the choreography :) all but the pyramid snd dance:)

That team had a rough year (injuries) but we are so proud of their performances at Worlds.

Big/Co Red wAs a ton of Fun for Kayla this season:) we can't wait to see how they divide the lvl 5s up this season!!!

I want to know how they got so many pretty girls on both teams. Is that a requirement?

Lol it's all in the Texas POOF!!! haha
ThAt's so sweet!!! :)) Bryson does like barbies that's for sure:)

And io5- every year we usually have some kind of international team. I think we are doing a 6 again tho this next season but nothing is set on stone:)

Back