All-Star Thanks Fierceboard

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sad to see you leave! You have always been one of my favorite mom posters..
P.S, my cp no longer cheers either, but I'm still here! She actually dances, but I spend more time here them I do on dancemoms.com! :p

Stay. Please? Can you see my big-eyed cute, fluffy animal face?

Girl what are you talking about? I talk to you every day!!! :kiss:

I'm reading today (good lord - Cali thread...) so I can feel all complete and stuff. Handing out a million shimmys and then tomorrow starts my new cheer-less life. Pleeeeeeeease someone get one of my kids to cheer again????? The gym asked us to bring in our uniforms to sell - that just feels so final to me. :(

I'm reading today (good lord - Cali thread...) so I can feel all complete and stuff. Handing out a million shimmys and then tomorrow starts my new cheer-less life. Pleeeeeeeease someone get one of my kids to cheer again????? The gym asked us to bring in our uniforms to sell - that just feels so final to me. :(

I'm only on an open team. I don't know who any of these cheerlebrities are or where most of these gyms are. Most of these rule changes don't even affect level 6 teams because no one actually cares about us, but I still post anyway!

Adopt a cheerleader? Or host a foreigner that wants to cheer?
.......there are always ways ;)

Aww, so sad to see you go! I loved your posts on the board, but mostly I liked getting to know you through our chats of all things Fame-ous and Rochester related. If you ever find your way back here please let me know! I wish your kids and your family the best and please keep in touch :)

You're one of my favorite posters. I hate to see you leave because your opinion around here is usually what everyone wants to say, but is too afraid to. I will miss seeing your posts because they always made me laugh. Best of luck in all you and your family does outside of cheerleading. I hope one day you manage to find your way back to cheerleading (maybe a grandchild will cheer) because its obvious you love this sport.

Oh and if anyone else is keeping track of our seasoned veterans leaving the Boards, we're up to four.

Good God bite your tongue!!! I'd like to hope that's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally far away...

I will miss your posts and your :eek:....I lol every time I see it and it's not appropriate for the post. I always seem to read them with the shocked face saying the words

Back