All-Star Thanks Fierceboard

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Good Luck to y'all!! I'm sure your little one will change her mind. She probably just needs a break!!!

PSSSHHHHH Just-a-Mom is not going ANYWHERE it's already been written by the cheer gods on the slate with a chisel...she's done for. she's in it for good...sorry hun :) nice try tho! so when is their next practice? ;-) lol

The gym asked us to bring in our uniforms to sell - that just feels so final to me. :(

Nooooooo! You need to shadow box her favorite - very special memory there. (Who knows, it might make her think twice, too.);)

And while I am just joining the chorus I mean it sincerely when I say I would hate to see you go, I love your posts and I have always loved your screen name, cause that's all I am too. My cp graduated and her knees will not even let her consider super senioring (not that the demands of art school would allow it anyway) consequently, I am slowly weaning my way off the board. :( But a Fierceboard without Just-a-Mom......:eek: - is Just-not-to-be-Allowed.

everybody needs to stop leaving!!!
i cant handle this!

really though, when I was out of cheer for my back, it made me miss it so much more. you dont realize how much you love it until its gone.

Back