All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I always dream that I'm really flexible..I make up cheer/dance sections in my head to songs that are playing. I once got so into the dance I was doing that I flung my arm, smacked my hand and cracked the molding around my bathroom window (luckily it's right along the spot where two of the boards meet, so it's not noticeable). I was only trumped by my brother..I came home from college one time and I asked my mom what happened to the towel rack on the back of my bathroom door..'cause there was only the left door mount (the right one and the bar were missing). My mothers glowers at me and says 'Your brother, apparently, was dancing so hard that he threw an arm and knocked it right off the door (where it was screwed in). Yeah..we're a jammin' family.. :rolleyes:

When your playing oreo in the pool with one cheer friend and other non-cheer friends; and your cheer friend was "it" and her catagory was "Cheer team that starts with an S" I was like "Senior Elite!" and swam across. Everyone else had no clue, and was wondering who Senior Elite was.
Kind of hard to explain, just had to be there. :)

And one word triggers it. As we discuss evolution in biology, all I can think about is CEA. Spanish class + trabajar = breakout of GymTyme epicness.

Same thing ALWAYS happens to me! I hear evolution and I either say "Part 2 of the X evolution... has arrived!' "Senior Elite, evolution complete!" or "Now I believe- in evolution"

My friends are always confused when I sing cheer music... and if theres a song in it that they know (ex. WCSS Just the way you are- "When I see your face...") they'll start singing it with me, but then they act like I'm crazy when they hearme say " Shooting Stars!" I've talked so much about CEA that when I wear one of my old team shirts they say "Wait... I thought you were on Cheer Extreme or something like that?" haha I wishh... <3

I was watching TV earlier with my little brother..We were watching iCarly on Disney Channel and there was a commercial for Lucky Charms. Haha They were advertising their 5 brand new charms which are shooting stars so I immediately said "the shooting stars are back for more..." (like the VO says it) ha my brother is still making fun of me for it. :p

Back