All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Saying" Don't hate me cuz' I look good. Love me cuz' you should! I just told you boy you're now rockin with the best in the world!" when a boy bothers you =)

At work we have chat rooms since we sit in front of the computer all day-
And everyday I have the feeling to talk about what my daughter did the night before at practice.
My 40 year old manager who is in charge of the chats is openly gay and talks to me about how he use to do gymnastics his whole life.

I always write "my cp....."
And no one at all knows what I'm talking about and have to say I mean my daughter... Lol

Also my manager gives me personal tips on how to improve her tumbling and stuff.. It's so great! I work for AT&T and I get to talk about tumbling at work- and cheer but since I work with a bunch of kids like no one gets excited for me when my daughter gets a new skill so besides my manager it's like talking to a brick wall!

I totally wish y'all could be in our chats; people I actually share an interest with!

educating your friend about the 'big three' a.k.a Shooting Stars, Senior Elite and F5 and blathering on and on about the rivalry of sorts between Stars and Senior Elite until she gives you a look and says "STOP!"

When a section of notes in math class stated that if there's an X repeat it equals no solution...

and that's the only part of math this year that actually made sense to you :)

When i was at my friends house (she doesn't cheer, soccer player) and we watched bring it on i knew everyword and she's yelling at me to shut up because i know the routine too. hahaha

There have been many times when a song comes on the radio and I start singing along, just to realize I'm adding in voive overs and sound effects from people's routines :confused: and my other favorite is when you start marking a sequence while walking without noticing it...

Back