All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haha awhh how sweet! I used to cheer with alot of the girls on there when i was little because i live like right by CA so its pretty cool seeing that their move to go small senior REALLY paid off!

I did the exact same thing,
I love love love love this!
I almost cried when i found out they won on sunday night, they've been my favorite team since i started cheering.
I actually got the guts to walk up to a panther at the block party on sunday and basically told her how amazing her team was and she gave me a hug, best day of my cheerleading career :)

I did the exact same thing! That is after I stopped historically crying! I found a panther and tokd her how amazing their team was and she hugged me. That is a moment I will never forget, ecsoecially since it was my first time at worlds! :)

when you talk about cheer to your friends so much and at a competition they text you and say, "good luck.. you better get jackets" :D

It's even worse when your bestrides captain of the soccer and basketball team and they text you on competition day just to say "Good luck! Bring me home some more champion jackets home to wear!" <3

awkward moment when you try and get your exams changed for camp and your principal asks is your gym the one who wears teal and won worlds and he tells you he likes watching cheerleading on espn and he will work around all cheer things for me

Oh god your lucky, my scienceteacher was horrible when I missed my final exam for worlds. She told me to skip it?!

The awkward moment when girls on small local teams think they're so cool for winning "national champions" when they went to a local comp like Cheer Power, then they come to school that Monday bragging about it. Then you think "You have no idea what i've been through in cheerleading (referring to Worlds, Cheersport Atlanta, NCA, and other big comps)."

I was watching TV earlier with my little brother..We were watching iCarly on Disney Channel and there was a commercial for Lucky Charms. Haha They were advertising their 5 brand new charms which are shooting stars so I immediately said "the shooting stars are back for more..." (like the VO says it) ha my brother is still making fun of me for it. :p
haha me and my little sister woke upp and my mom bought us lucky charms and both of us got really excited that there was "extra shooting stars" in the box

One day I was in the car with my mom , and we were listening to the country station. And the song I'm Already There by Lonestar comes on . Me : " I'll be with you whereever you areeeee... *SNAP*.. I'm already there , take a look around , and you will see that noting can tear us apart , we are the beat in your heart! " Mom : Seriously ?.

Latest posts

Back