All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That awkward moment when you party a bit too hard and fall asleep in your friends room on the first day of worlds...and upon waking up around 11 that night you realize you're in a dorm with wifi the first thing you do is check how large senior ended up. My poor friends were so confused when I walked into their common room saying OH MY GOD GUYS F5 IS IN FIRST AND SENIOR ELITE IS IN THIRD.

#Thatawkwardmomentwhen you leave your Fierceboard account on at you're friends house...which leads to some more awkward questions..

#That Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over, and you post statuses that have some Top Gun and Georgia voiceovers and your non-cheer friends like it....idk why but it realllly bothers me!:banghead: lol

for whatever reason, whenever me and my teamates are out , we always end up with pictures of us hitting libs.... like, i could probably make an album out of just us hitting libs. no bases, no. just us standing in libs awkwardly.
the worst, drives the guys crazy. anytime anyone says alabama, no matter where we are, or who says it. could literally be in the middle of a football game, total stranger, someone says alabama and we all yell ALA-BAMA, roll tide roll! we don't even go there.
and of course, just like every other cheerleader, any time we visit somewhere, whether its close or far away, we're always looking for cool things to take pics of us stunting in front of.

Latest posts

Back