All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@thatawkwardmomentwhen your playing Cali Small Seniors music, marking the routine and making the fiercest facials and you turn around to see your mom staring at you with a weird look and asks "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" :wasntme:

senior elite, shooting stars, and f5..... i ALWAYS have their music running through my head.. everytime i hear a song that's in their/my music, i continue the routine no matter what!

also, whenever i can't sleep, i sing cea senior elite's 2010-11 music in my head, and i usually fall asleep by the dance
SAME!haha

#that awkward moment when Just the way you are by bruno mars comes on and youre doing Shooting stars stunts and singing the voiceovers that go along with it. :chestbump:

#thatawkwardmomentwhen you're at the beach and a little girl has a Disney Princess bathing suit on the says "ooh la la la" and you say "the girls are back"

thread-delivers2.jpg

#thatawkwardmoment when people come over for the first time and I have to explain what the room is that always has it door closed is. Most people think its a spare bedroom. Its really just a room with all of my bows and supplies in it. Awkward.....
I am so getting one of those when i get my own place.

#thatawkwardcheermoment when you are reviewing your old dances and cheers and end up doing cali sr elite's dance instead of your own, middance.

That awkward moment when you're an adult and you can't go drinking with friends because flying hungover is a very very bad idea.

That awkward moment when non-cheer people think you're 16 and you explain "Nope, I'm 24 but I'm a flyer" and expect them to understand.

Back