All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

that awkward moment when cheer takes over I was having the worst day and when I got home the box from powerbows was waiting for me. When I opened it there was my JUSTIN BEIBER BOW!!!!! It made me so happy all my friends are confused on how a bow can completely change my mood

that awkward moment when cheer takes over I was having the worst day and when I got home the box from powerbows was waiting for me. When I opened it there was my JUSTIN BEIBER BOW!!!!! It made me so happy all my friends are confused on how a bow can completely change my mood
oh my gosh i know! they have a justin bieber bow & a hello kitty bow! i'm in love with powerbows! just ordered 4!

That awkward moment where you're trying to show off and look cool at the gym when it's your first time stretching in over a year and you try and pull a bow and arrow when you can barely hit a heel stretch anymore :( ouch!

#thatawkwardmoment when you're at the airport blasting Senior Elite's music on your iPod and marking there routine while all the non-cheerleaders laugh at you...
oh this reminds me of worlds!!! in the first airport everyone stared at me, than i had a layover in atlanta, some people stared at me and than some came up to me talk and asking if i also was going to worlds:) <3

when you go to a "regular" gym during your holiday for a groupsclass of fitness and while everyone is falling on the floor you are not warmed up yet...really awkward moment: when the instructor during the stretching says "careful, you just want a little pull, dont overstretch your leggs..." and you dont understand why

That awkward moment when you get home from an Academy Sports + Outdoors shopping trip & realize one of the pairs of shorts you got are teal, black, and white. Whaaadup CEA?

thatawkwardmomentwhen you're eating and you look at your 7 year old sister and start thinking that she would be a backspot or a pretty flyer because of her long legs.
Far less awkward if you didn't preface that with "you're eating and ..." I can just imagine you slowing chewing celery and staring at your little sis through narrowed eyes like she would be so much more satisfying, slow roasted, with gravy.

Far less awkward if you didn't preface that with "you're eating and ..." I can just imagine you slowing chewing celery and staring at your little sis through narrowed eyes like she would be so much more satisfying, slow roasted, with gravy.

hahhaha my sister wouldn't taste good, she's too annoying.

Back