All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

when you're mom says x and you automatically say " there's an x on the globe, now and forever we own the throne" or when you're mom walks into the basment and your marking you're routine... or when you're constantly singing SE's voiceovers from last year in different accents:)
#storyofmylife haha lol

When somebody mentions World Cup and you automatically think of Shooting Staws but they were talking about soccer.
pussbigeyes.jpg

#thatawkwardmoment when you write Shout It Loud Teal and Black We Want You Back, in your history notes and your teacher decides to read it to the whole class and everybody stares at you like you're stupid. The best part, he read it exactly how the voiceover sounds.
Secret cheer fan perhaps.......? possiblities people:enjoyshow:

#thatawkwardmoment when your in art class and people are staring at the clay mug you are making because its filled with a bunch of cheer team logos that go to worlds lol

My Heart Will Go On came on the radio on my way home from work. It came on right as I was pulling into my driveway, so I sat in my car until it ended. I marked Senior Elite's 2010 pyramid when that part came on, and finished with a "you just got x-ed, out!, and then because I cry way too easily, I got chills and teared up thinking about the crowd cheering after that routine and all the excitement. At least I was alone.

Yay I finally have one!

when you take your daughter out to lunch and there is a notice in the restaurant about an event bringing Christmas cheer to underprivileged kids and your daughter says "<gasp> Mommy! They're having a cheer thing! Find out how we sign up!" and she's totally serious. :confused: (and yes, she'll kill me for posting that...not her brightest moment)

#theawkwardmomentwhencheertakesover

Back