All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im the wosrt -___-
Instead of doodling in class when im bored, i do mini motions and mark my routine in my desk and sing my music. People catch me singing panthers and cali senior small music alot too. I pull heel stretches in gym class and motion mark body positions when im waiting for something to do. Its safe to say, people know im a cheerleader from 1st glance:) All stars has taken over my world, but i wouldn't change a thing.:)

My CP does this every where...grocery shopping, mall,church and even waiting at drs office!!

my teacher.. "REMEMBER. independent variables stay by themselves! they stand alone!"
me.. "CAUSE WE. STAND. ALONE."
I've been trying to figure this out forever!! Which mix has that voiceover in it? It's killing me to knowww! I can hear it perfectly in my head!!

when you're in physics class and a friend starts singing the song in your stunt section so you start marking the stunt and the teacher stares at you like you're crazy.

My math teacher said "we will always be" then I shouted out SENIOR ELITE! and everyone stared at me. Lucky for me, my math teacher is part of the teal army... She understood. But the looks everyone else gave me... Hahaha
your math teacher knows about cheerleading? I FEEL LIKE THE ONLY ONE IN MY ENTIRE CITY that knows about cheer! im jealous

Back