All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Algebra teacher: " Time to complete part 2 of our notes"

In my head? " Part two of the X-evolution has arrived" and then I sing Senior Elite's music in my head.
I'm such a cheer nerd..
STOP this happens to me like every single day. any time pretty much anyone says part two, or even the number two, I'm all "PART TWO OF THE X EVOLUTION HAS. ARRIVED. WE ARE SENIOR ELITE, GO GET EM LADIES!"

One time i was listening to my ipod in the grocerey store and F5's music came on and i started singing out of nowhere and it was fourth of july so it was all crowded and all the people see is me in the middle of the store singing"Dont you hear me calling you Miss Hunnay??? MISS HUNNAYY!" then my moms all like "sshhhh there people looking at you, your embarrising me!" ..............Since when did I embarrass her?

My boyfriend knows who Holden Ray is through me and was one time talking to me about him when his friend asked who Holden Ray is. My boyfriend explained who he was, told him he had a double double double and explained in full detail what a double double double is... I'm so proud :rolleyes:
Whatever you're doing to train your boyfriend to listen whenever cheer is brought up, please come teach my boyfriend!
Even today, we were at the mall and someone was attempting to do a kartwheel in the parking lot (No idea why...) they were doing it completely wrong so I started saying what he was doing wrong and how to fix it and he just completely ignored me and starting making annoying noises every time I mentioned something cheer related! (which happens very frequently and he usually reacts the same way) -_-

Whatever you're doing to train your boyfriend to listen whenever cheer is brought up, please come teach my boyfriend!
Even today, we were at the mall and someone was attempting to do a kartwheel in the parking lot (No idea why...) they were doing it completely wrong so I started saying what he was doing wrong and how to fix it and he just completely ignored me and starting making annoying noises every time I mentioned something cheer related! (which happens very frequently and he usually reacts the same way) -_-
hahaha will do! :D

My friends think I'm crazy because I sing my cheer music and do fullout right in front of them 24/7 in public and they just think "Freak.... Back up slowly."
But I really care :)

Every time when i go shopping, and i practice my routine in the mirror at any chance i have and everyone stares at me and i'm like "What are you looking at, haven't you ever seen a cheerleader practicing in the mirror?":p Then they just walk away slowly. LOL :shaka:

Back