All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im currently icing my foot because while cleaning my room I decided to hit a heel stretch and slammed my foot into my dresser. I have a huge purple welt on the top of my foot now.
I had a similar situation. I got home from a competition, and completely unharmed for once, i walked into my room, marked out a routine with a side roll in it... I went for the roll and i smashed my foot into my dresser. It was purple and swollen..

I heard a commercial that said "plaque is back"
And then I started singing "ooooooh! Orange plaque is back!"
Then I watched a TV show about like, cooking or something and one of the characters said "undisputed world champions!" and I started singing Stars music!
And today I found out that my guy friends watch Whitney Love tumbling videos when they're together because they think her tumbling is really cool... I'm so proud..

At lunch yesterday, got my fountain soda cup and went up to grab a diet coke. One of the soda options was Orange Crush. Broke out into full on Stingrays music. Orange Crush Baby!!

At the doctor last week, after my appointment, I'm paying and about to leave and the dr asks if I was a gymnast or something. And I said I used to competitively cheer and tumble. I asked why and she said she noticed how I pointed my toes the whole time I was in the room and she said she has noticed that in gymnasts and the like. finally fixed my #toetouchprobz and now my toes are always pointed hahaha

i was watching Matilda, don't judge, and every time she would say "Miss Honey", i of course smile to myself because i'm 5 years old. but there's definitely a part where she says miss honey like two or three times in a row. f5 inspired by matilda?!?

I was playing words with friends and had the perfect word...Cupie! Only it didn't take it and I was so annoyed LOL

When my friend says "We aim to please" in a school presentation thing, and i mouth to myself, "W. C. ODYSSEYYYYYY!"

I was driving with y grandma today and she said "Girl, you're the queen of stopping!" and I broke out in random snaps and started singing "snap for the queens, snap, snap for the queens!" she wasn't impressed.

Back