All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was at the park the other day...and had the urge to throw like 6 standing tucks. The people there thought I was like an olympic gymnast or something. And I was standing on the animal statues doing paper dolls, scorps, heel stretches...

#thatawkwardmomentwhen you are standing on the tennis courts during gym doing senior elites old dance. "hit you by the left *Maddie arm swing* got skills by the boat load" then the ball comes at you... whoops

We were reading about tornadoes during class today, and they were naming them like F5 and supercells so in the middle of class i just started singing Maryland Twisters F5 and Supercells' music.

And in social studies we were learning about the Odyssey. All I thought about was World Cup and when my teacher said we were learning about it I yelled "BIG O!" and I got some weird looks. All class World Cup Odyssey's music was replaying in my head especially the "Big o d y ss ey lets go, big o!" part......... :)

does anyone else sing their cheer routines when they workout? its all i do especially when i run! :p
I do that all the time! I love it cause i'll get so caught up i'll forget im running. haha But I always stand in a lib when i'm waiting for something. Im also really notorious for singing voiceovers that no one understands. I just dont care:)

Today I was singing Senior Elite 2010 music in my head during math and did the "X-ed out" ending with my arms without realizing it until I see a kid across class do it, too. Of course, surprised, I yell "YOU KNOW IT TOO?!!!" but then turns out he was just questioning what I was doing. Soon everyone was doing it.

Hahahaha, OH MY GOSH... I was doing it in my 6th period, turning around to see some girl looking at me like im crazy. Hahaha

I've gotten really bad about burning different teams' music onto a cd and playing it in my car everywhere i go! :) and yesterday we were talking about the tornadoes in alabama and all i could think about F5! I wore my fierceboard shirt to practice last night and everyone was asking what it was hahah. I only listen to cheer music...like in class ill be blasting it and my teachers just ignore it! lol i love this thread!

so embarassing the other day:oops:
i was waiting in line and usually when i get bored i do scales, so i just randomley broke out into a scale and accidentaly kicked this poor guy standing next to me! i felt sooo bad but i cant help my inner cheer wanted to do a scale! LOL

lol

Back