All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

went to pick up my daughter (who takes coed stunting lessons) and she couldn't do it unless I said 'ready, 1,2,down,up'

I had a college interview at one of my top choices this year. My interviewer asked me what I did outside of school and I talked about cheerleading. He was from Idaho and Cheerleading isn't really big there I don't think so I had to attempt to explain the entire sport. At the end he asked my favorite music and I was like .. "since now you know all about cheerleading I can tell you my favorite kind of music is cheer music." and he didn't get what cheer music was so I was giving examples of lots of voiceovers and explaining how that's one of the reasons it's different from other music....I hope I didn't sound like TOO much of an idiot...
Also one day my friend got a ring for her birthday and she let me try it on, and I was like "can't you see? the ring looks better on ME!"... she didn't get it and was slightly insulted. I had to explain and show the music the proving it really was from a song.

I was listening to More by Usher and when "If you really want more, scream it louder" came on i yelled "C-A-C!!" and did the motions. My friends thought i was crazy...

Im the wosrt -___-
Instead of doodling in class when im bored, i do mini motions and mark my routine in my desk and sing my music. People catch me singing panthers and cali senior small music alot too. I pull heel stretches in gym class and motion mark body positions when im waiting for something to do. Its safe to say, people know im a cheerleader from 1st glance:) All stars has taken over my world, but i wouldn't change a thing.:)

#that awkward moment when cheer takes over & you scream when you find out Panthers won worlds and your friends wonder if youre okay because you almost cry!<3
I love love love love this!
I almost cried when i found out they won on sunday night, they've been my favorite team since i started cheering.
I actually got the guts to walk up to a panther at the block party on sunday and basically told her how amazing her team was and she gave me a hug, best day of my cheerleading career :)

I love love love love this!
I almost cried when i found out they won on sunday night, they've been my favorite team since i started cheering.
I actually got the guts to walk up to a panther at the block party on sunday and basically told her how amazing her team was and she gave me a hug, best day of my cheerleading career :)

Haha awhh how sweet! I used to cheer with alot of the girls on there when i was little because i live like right by CA so its pretty cool seeing that their move to go small senior REALLY paid off!

#thatawkwardmoment when you read the word "bangkok" on the boards & realize it's the most inappropriate name for a country
As I was in chat, I started what some could call an inappropriate chant for them and I couldn't stop laughing to myself... I crack myself up. But it's too perfect.

Back