All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

brittthetumbler said:
We were reading about tornadoes during class today, and they were naming them like F5 and supercells so in the middle of class i just started singing Maryland Twisters F5 and Supercells' music.

And in social studies we were learning about the Odyssey. All I thought about was World Cup and when my teacher said we were learning about it I yelled "BIG O!" and I got some weird looks. All class World Cup Odyssey's music was replaying in my head especially the "Big o d y ss ey lets go, big o!" part......... :)

The EXACT same thing happens to me with the Odyssey.

Plus tick tocks, switch ups, and the occasional ball up 360 :)

The other day I saw a car with the license plate 4 CP. I immediately thought I had found a fellow fierceboarder with 4 kids. Sad to say it was an old man, no cheer connection :(

I swear I saw him driving down Midlothian Tnpk and died because I couldn't have that plate...

oh my gosh i love this thread, everything i do i relate it to cheering!

there was a tornado warning the other day cause there was touchdowns so they put us in lockdown in school and i just start marking out f5s routine cause i was listeing to my ipod and everyone was like what is she doing...

then another one is when your in a store and your cheer dance or stunt or something music comes on and you mark the routine

Back