All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Randomly busting out into some other teams music? Uh huh.

Or worse, being out in a club/bar/any public place with music, and a song from a team's music comes on, you sing the relevant bit, then keep singing the mix, including voiceovers rather than the actual song. Non-cheer friends are like, "um, they're not the words...it's not even the right song...are you OK?"

I think pretty much all of mine have been said (I gave a ton of shimmies)...I tend to break out in cheer music in mid conversation when I start saying something like "Oh I was just lookin"..then I go "E-P-I-C you lookin' ;) @PullandPray23 haha Even my boyfriend says that one now. I also sometimes only know how to count to 8 and I even give a starting 8 count while doing something..my sister and I were lifting a table the other day and we both went "ready, lift on 1. 5, 6, 7, 8 lift 1, 2.." I think my Mom laughed for a good 5 minutes.

Cheerleading isn't just a sport, it's a life style :)

when someone talks about a town a famous cheer gym is in (freehold, nj, marietta, ga, kernersville, nc, etc.) and you want to say "that's where X is!"....then you remember that person would have no idea what you're talking about
when youre watching a movie in class on the KKK that takes place in Marietta, and you cant even pay attention

today i took an AP exam. on the essays, if you mark through something that you write, the grader is supposed to just ski over it and not grade the marked through part. i got done with my essays a little early, so at the end of my 2nd one i wrote:

Maryland Twisters F5 - Your Large Senior Level 5 WORLD CHAMPIONS
DONT GET IT TWISTEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and i marked through it with one simple line so the grader can see it :) hahahaha they will probably be like, wtf...

I stole you're idea when I took one of my AP tests :D

Back