All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hahaha when im listening to the diamondz music on my ipod during class and i end up doing the motions for the dance.... and then i notice the ppl staring at me....

In my computer class we were doing something that involved clicking the F5 key on the keyboard, and the rest of the class F5's music was stuck in my head :3

#Thatawkwardmoment when you hear a cheer mix before you ever see the team, and you can tell how good they are based solely on the sound effects
(ie: This sound effect means tick tock, this one means standing full [OMG and a toetouch sound effect before it! They must be good] or two sound effects before the twisting sound during baskets [Means switch/hitch kick dub])
It's pretty sad. Am I the only one that does this?

Nope I surely do! haha

#thatawkwardmoment when you sing i will retire with the crown yes, clap for the heavy weight champ me, but i couldn't do it all alone, we will be world champs yes, or i was thinkin about her, thinkin about me thinkin about us with a trophy, and people look at you like you're crazy and don't know the proper words ....

tanning on the beachh listening to cheer music on my ipod of course with my head phones in .. randomly yelling every voice over without noticing .. happened just yesterdayy !

i find myself also breaking out maping stunts randomly all the time too ! ill be walking and all of a suden spin as if i was doing a full up, or start pulling something !

Back