All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

that awkward moment when you hear that there was an F5 tornado and your happy because the news people are talking about F5. And every time I'm stepping on a chair to get something from like a higher cabinet i always say 1-2, down-up

I was reffing a soccer game yesterday and there was a team from Lake Norman, I could not stop thinking of Cheer Extreme and I was singing their music and doing routines on the sideline. Sadly though the team's colors were not teal and black.

Yesterday at work, I was on a register and the customer was using their debit card to pay, and they had typed a wrong number in trying to put their pin. I then explained to them to just use the yellow backspace button to correct their mistake, instead of saying backspace though I said backspot. The customer didnt notice but my younger sister was on the register that was in front of me, she turned around and was said seriously Kayla, you do realize you said backspot not backspace

when were talking about supercells and f5 tornado..storms...w/e it is...in school and i start yelling and my teacher thinks im insane!

We were playing an all school kickball game and I had just gotten someone out so I started singing Don't hate me because I look good, Love me cuz you should! Nobody understood me.

When you have a dream about pulling a scorpion that's better than Maddie gardners! And you're a backspot! Lol that was a strange dream.....................................

i thought i was the only one who dreams they can pull a scorpion....it's so disappointing waking up and being unable to.

Back