All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

#that awkward moment when cheer takes over: I will just start doing Maddie G's 360 ball up tick tock on the ground, practically anywhere, or making stunt sequences in the supermarket! Or my and my sister (who also cheers) finish the voiceovers/music that each other are saying :)

When my son was 5 I signed him up for pee wee flag football. My son is constantly surrounded by cheer due to his 2 sisters & all of their friends. The Coach told them to do 10 jumping jacks. Blaze raised his hand, said mine are high, & then did 10 toe touches. My poor baby got really upset when everyone laughed.

When my son was 5 I signed him up for pee wee flag football. My son is constantly surrounded by cheer due to his 2 sisters & all of their friends. The Coach told them to do 10 jumping jacks. Blaze raised his hand, said mine are high, & then did 10 toe touches. My poor baby got really upset when everyone laughed.
Aww! :) Put him in Cheer.

i told my personal trainer today that i listen to cheer music while i work out... he thought i was completely psychotic, then i had to explain that i liked it because its fast paced and upbeat and whenever i listen to Cali Small Senior i go hard for 2 1/2 minutes because i want to BE them and theres no way i could tumble like amanda g if i was fat and out of shape! haha and he still thinks im totally weird

that awkward moment when you are in buissness class and your teacher is talking about the F5 key on the key board and you hear her say it and you scream;)
also hate it when everyone reads my 'the ladies you adore'braclet and you say you wont get it its a senior elite cheer over when they are moving to baskets ..

that awkward moment when you are in buissness class and your teacher is talking about the F5 key on the key board and you hear her say it and you scream;)
also hate it when everyone reads my 'the ladies you adore'braclet and you say you wont get it its a senior elite cheer over when they are moving to baskets ..

--ANNND when you have to make a family movie in media class for mothers day and you have a half hour dicussion to make your teacher let you do it on your teams journey this season instead !

i told my personal trainer today that i listen to cheer music while i work out... he thought i was completely psychotic, then i had to explain that i liked it because its fast paced and upbeat and whenever i listen to Cali Small Senior i go hard for 2 1/2 minutes because i want to BE them and theres no way i could tumble like amanda g if i was fat and out of shape! haha and he still thinks im totally weird

i thought i was the only one who did this! then i listen to ssx when i need to be motivated.

# that awkward moment when Tamzin writes we need to practice our 'getting our balls on the ground' instead of 'ball ups' on your facebook wall where you and here sister Maria have spent all night on Worlds day sending voiceover lyrics to eachother :L and when you are told by your cheer team the three of you need counciling for your cheer addictions.... HAHA :) love you guys xx

I do this! its a great way to be motivated! :D

Back