All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was at my college football game yesterday, and im guessing the old high school cheerleader took over in me at some point. It was App State v. Chattanooga, and I go to App so obviously thats who I was rooting for. We were down like 6 to 0 in the third quarter, and Chattanooga was going for a field goal when they fumbled the snap, App recovered it and ran it all the way back for a touchdown. I didnt even realize it but once I had jumped up I literally hit a high V then was clapping above my head and screaming like I was down on the sidelines cheering.

That awkward moment when your in the school library and you see a guy with a Worlds 2008 shirt on it and you ask him what team he cheers for and start naming people you know on the team and he doesnt know anyone your talking about. And you just keep naming and naming and he still has no clue what your talking about.

my health teacher was playing her ipod in class the other day and Just the way you are by Bruno Mars came on and it said "when i see your face" and i yelled out SHOOTING STARS.... my whole class thought i was crazy, i was so embarrassed .
smooth... haha lol i would have done the same thing...

That awkward moment when your teacher says- ok let's start with part 2..... So the x value is.... And u instantly start singing senior elite's music or when u r caught in the hall doing part of your routine and the other person looks at u like a freak!!

Back