All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The other day I was at work writing a license number down and for example a nh license has two numbers then their initials then more numbers ! like 00PYT12011

Well this womans three initials in her license was CEA ! And I started to chuckle but I had to be serious ! I was like wow I have to go post on that thread!

The other day I was at work writing a license number down and for example a nh license has two numbers then their initials then more numbers ! like 00PYT12011

Well this womans three initials in her license was CEA ! And I started to chuckle but I had to be serious ! I was like wow I have to go post on that thread!
I was seriously about to say something just like that! On the bus today... I saw someone had a license plate that said CEA in it!

I was going to the bathroom in the middle of class and all the hallways were empty, and I had a sudden urge to do a front walkover, I really thought hard about doing one, but then realized what people would think if they saw me, lol :p
DO IT! Who cares what they think. They know you're a cheerleader:)

Turning up to school tanned.
"Oh, you have a comp coming up?"
"No, I just ran out of moisturiser"

when you're mom says x and you automatically say " there's an x on the globe, now and forever we own the throne" or when you're mom walks into the basment and your marking you're routine... or when you're constantly singing SE's voiceovers from last year in different accents:)

Back