All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

when you have a dream you joined a level 5 team at cheer extreme, but mid dream realized you were over 18 and that's not possible...and you still wake up sad.

Awkward moment when I remember exactly where I was when this happened. My team and I were at the block party waiting in line for the rockin' rollar coaster, and someone in front of us screamed, "OSAMA IS DEAD!!!!!!" And everyone in that part of the line started cheering like crazy. Hahaha #imissworlds
#thatawkwardmoment when i was the only one not cheering.

#theawkwardmomentwhen you start to fall asleep while your sitting in your school library, and you dream that your doing your partnerstunt. And when the bow and arrow comes you kick your leg up and hit the table, waking yourself up, and giving yourself a nasty bruise.

When you go through all the pages in this thread thinking people are kinda weird when they relate one word to a voiceover.
After 44 pages your mom enters your room asking what's up with your voice, and you realise you've read all the VOs out loud, exactly like they sound in the cheermix. MOM, I'M A LIVING VOICEOVER PLEASE!?

wwe wrestling was on in the common room one day when i had first moved into my dorm in college. The announcer was talking and all i heard was THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION so instinctivly i had to finish him with WOOORRRRRLLLDDD CUP! doing the W C with it obviously. Everyone looked at me like i was nuts. Needless to say i never really bonded with my suite mates thats semester haha.

So I'm scanning my twitter timeline and I see the words warriors and ACE... and then I see the word praying so im like I got to re read it thinking OMG what happened to them and then I realize...

Our high school mascot is warriors and they have exams today

... So that's totally not cheer related
Lol
4434bad5-5e80-6495.jpg

not really awkward but i was at a restaurant after my school cheer comp, saying something about GA and i hear someone say from behind "Georgia allstars? woah i used to be on that team back in 2006", and soon enough i realize its our waitress. nevertheless, we ended up talking about cheerleading the entire dinner.

#that amazing moment when you talk to a Georgia alumni

That awkward moment when you're in a silent library at school, and your teacher catches you on Fierceboard...
As she walks away she says "don't get it..." and I screamed TWISTED!!! and went through the rest of f5's routine.
Needless to say - everyone other than my cheer captain was appalled, and I was asked to leave the room.

Back