All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

...when you're flipping through the guide on the tv and you and your cp both see a program titled Fab Five on ESPN and instantly think they made a show about NJSE Fab Five....until we realize it's about a basketball team....

you find your self decorating worlds easter eggs lol
these are mine lol
Eggs.jpg

our prinipal walked into my lunch and asked who was in charge and i was holding back the urge to say F5s IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS lol
Now, I would've gotten that! That would've been a whoooole other awkward cheer moment between you and your principal if you went to my school. :D

When my friend takes my ipod, and F5's music is named "F5 IS IN CHARGE OF DA GIRLS" and they look at me like "What the...."

my gym teacher always says "Ladies"... so obviously i finish it..."let's get it right.. and put another x on the globe, we've paid our dues and the battle continues" My friend is just like whaaaat.. today i sent her a video of coed-Elite and Senior Elites music she say "okay... im coming to a competition..like now"

like when I turn to the person next to me at a cheer comp. and yell "HEY! That is Shooting Star's dance music from years ago" and sadly they look back at you with a bewildered expression. How can any one not associate the song Fashionista with Shooting Stars and why on earth would you re-use it?
I honestly feel that way about every dance song from Shooting Stars hahaha. When it's used, I somewhat cringe.

When discussing the likelihood of the Vancouver Canucks winning the Stanley Cup, you have to prevent yourself from butting in with "since they won the Presidents Cup, they won't win. It's the same as the large senior curse with NCA and Worlds."
oh i so hope that they do not win i will not be able to live with the bf rubbing that in my face lol

When discussing the likelihood of the Vancouver Canucks winning the Stanley Cup, you have to prevent yourself from butting in with "since they won the Presidents Cup, they won't win. It's the same as the large senior curse with NCA and Worlds."

oh god want to be best friends? I love this hahahaha

As long as we don't have any more riots, I don't care. The quicker they are eliminated, the better. Not a fan of hockey.
yeah that was interesting to say the least.. and ive been born and forced into fandom (father avid leaf fan, bf and his best friends are the hockey or die Canadians) i just need vancouver out before san jose and all will be okay in the world

Back