All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Today I was doing an experiment to see how distracted driving affects driving skills, all on a video game so don't worry. I was texting while driving and my dad yelled "THEY GOT THE SCORES WRONG! F5 REALLY WON WORLDS!" Needless to say, I crashed.

When you set cheer music as your ringtone + alarm on your phone, and when your friends hear it....they're like, "Oh what song is that?". So I make them listen to the whole thing and try to explain what a cheer mix is, and they still don't get it. :/

At soccer today we had a scrimmage and it was my team (blue jerseys) against the others (orange). I of course think Elite vs. Orange. My team won and I cried a little inside at how I wish that was what actually happened. Oh wellll. Orange was amazing and definitely earned it.

Today I was doing an experiment to see how distracted driving affects driving skills, all on a video game so don't worry. I was texting while driving and my dad yelled "THEY GOT THE SCORES WRONG! F5 REALLY WON WORLDS!" Needless to say, I crashed.

i'm sorry but HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. wow.

when missing worlds for the very first time makes you realize how much you love and miss cheer that your considering doing int'l next year...even after you told yourself you were done with all-star...will I ever be able to retire cheer? haha

When you set cheer music as your ringtone + alarm on your phone, and when your friends hear it....they're like, "Oh what song is that?". So I make them listen to the whole thing and try to explain what a cheer mix is, and they still don't get it. :/
I've convinced my friends that cheer mixes are a hybrid of dubstep that is European..it actually works, I suggest it!

that awkward moment when my english teacher keeps asking why i spell "Julius Caesar", "Julius C-E-A-S-A-R"..... I don't think she gets that I'd enjoy 'Julius Caesar' way more if it was spelled like a world champ...

I took my friend who has never cheered not even thought about it to BATC. When she got in my car she's like "Is F5 going to be there?" needless to say she witnessed the power of F5 and when it was over she said "that's was awesome". I have some friends who know who Maddie Gardner is and says she comes on their dashboards on tumble all the time.

One time my dad texted me What would CA do, meaning Christina Aguilera I thought Cheer Athletics. He's a great cheer dad that asks me about worlds, and helps convince my mom to that a 45-an hour drive to Glen Bernie twice a week is nothing.

Back