All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All my 'awkward cheer taking over' moments nearly always happen at school! Like the other day in biology class, we had a sheet about cheetahs. Of course I added 'cheer athletics' in front of the word cheetahs and then drew a worlds ring and medal on the cheetah...

Also, in physics, we were watching an animated video that had loads of arrows in all different directions. It looked EXACTLY like the arrow/stingray tail on Stingrays' uniform so obviously I had to tell my friend sitting next to me - 'OH MY GOD THAT ARROW IS LIKE STINGRAYS UNIFORM!' She's the same person who sits next to me in bio too haha! She just nods along and humours me! ;)

If we are in a store and need something from the top shelf NEVER do we think to get someone that works there. My kids just look at me and are like ok mom we will get it you spot hahaha. I am sure not the safest of situations but I would never let them do anything uber crazy.

When you are at Hollister buying your CP jeans and you ask "um, aren't those a little tight?" and she says "no, see?" and pulls a bow and arrow in the middle of the store to prove it.

Oh man this has happened soooo many times. That is really proof that cheer is the ultimate determining factor in everything in their lives. If they cant cheer in it they wont wear it.

#thatawkwardmomentwhencheertakesover when you're sister plays Orange's mix for this year and you ground stunt and have to run to the cold tile floor in the kitchen 'cause you get cramp in your middle toe.... Oh dear :)

today in Language Arts we were taking a test and the bell rang for passing period but i have back to back LA classes so me and a couple other people stand by the door until the bell rings again and i was talking to my teacher with my friends (1 girl, and 2 boys) and i fidget around a lot so i was just moving my arms and stepping back and forth and out of no where comes a perfect heel stretch. my teacher and the two boys looked at me like i was crazy. the girl was used to it. :p

When your asleep and someone calls you and it goes off with Senior Elite's music from last year and your mom over why it's so loud...

Like most others the infamous Titanic 3D commercial where you busting out singing the rest of Senior Elites music and people stare like your crazy....

Like most others the infamous Titanic 3D commercial where you busting out singing the rest of Senior Elites music and people stare like your crazy....

I actually went to see Titanic in 3D and when My Heart Will Go On started playing, all I could think about was Senior Elite

#thatawkwardmoment when im at a resturaunt with friends and the waitress points left and says "This is the smoking section" and i automatically respond "and your about to get lit up" R.I.P Smoke :(
you still have a smoking section? that seems so weird to me!

Back