All-Star The Best Of The Best At Summit 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm pretty sure I know what team this is and congrats to them! I kept an eye on them all weekend. You got your paid bid from NCA? My daughters team was next in line for the paid bid and had y'all's team and Cali reversed at NCA it would of went to my daughters team since Cali had one already. We got the first at large from NCA that got passed down because we only go on paid. I remember watching y'all at NCA and thinking wow they are so good! So I checked the schedule to see that y'all were further back for finals and I was like wow they are so good why is this!? Then I later saw they won. So I think NCA made a great choice giving y'all the bid; y'all were awesome!Interesting enough the team with the highest score at NCA that got the other paid bid did not make finals, I did not see what happened for them but it makes me sad for them! Congrats!! And if I'm thinking you are a different team then just ignore my post lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are correct and thanks for the compliment! We had a bobble day one which put us in a tight spot. I'll be honest, on day two some of the teams didn't look as good in my opinion as day one which combined with our kids digging deep and literally have the best performance they have had all year worked in our favor. I do feel for the teams that didn't make finals or had issues day two because everyone was so good! As for the bid sorry about that:( as we go with at large bids as well. If you want me to talk with your coaches for next year let me know.;) Sure would have been nice putting a face with a name. Seee ya at NCA and thanks again!

You are correct and thanks for the compliment! We had a bobble day one which put us in a tight spot. I'll be honest, on day two some of the teams didn't look as good in my opinion as day one which combined with our kids digging deep and literally have the best performance they have had all year worked in our favor. I do feel for the teams that didn't make finals or had issues day two because everyone was so good! As for the bid sorry about that:( as we go with at large bids as well. If you want me to talk with your coaches for next year let me know.;) Sure would have been nice putting a face with a name. Seee ya at NCA and thanks again!
It's ok don't worry! It saved me a lot of money:) and I'm just as happy we didn't go now looking back at it although we did want to go at that time! So glad y'all did so well and next year at NCA I'll come support y'all! All of the teams from your gym always look amazing so much fun to watch!

It's ok don't worry! It saved me a lot of money:) and I'm just as happy we didn't go now looking back at it although we did want to go at that time! So glad y'all did so well and next year at NCA I'll come support y'all! All of the teams from your gym always look amazing so much fun to watch!

We'll do the same for you guys! Look forward to NCA and thanks again for the kind words. If you're a reflection of your gym (and I'm sure you are) then they are first class all the way!

Small Senior 4.2 results:
1. Express Cheer
2. Star Athletics- Senior Platinum
3.Midwest Xplosion Phoenix
4.Cheer Express Allstars
5. Champion Allstars

Great division!!

So Varsity always gives my gym the short end of the stick...we get to reveals, and we don't get announced as finalists. So we're all a little sad (though one of our mommas did win the dance off haha), and then someone looks on Varsitys twitter page and sees us listed as a finalist for our division?! Our coaches ran to the judges table and came back and told us they had some "serious news", so "find a hand to squeeze", and our gym owner started off her sentence with "the judges said they're sorry to inform you...that it was incorrectly announced and you're finalists!" I guess it was worth the suspense :)
Needless to say I'm pretty excited to be a finalist last year and this year, and this is my senior year :)
Forgot to mention I'm in large Senior 4 :)

The same exact thing happened to us! There was only 4 teams announced for small 4.2 and there was 7 total teams and so we didn't think we made it. But when we realized only 4 teams were announced not 5 like there was supposed to be our coach went and checked and they said you should have been announced as moving onto Finals you guys were the 5th team. We had coaches from other people in the division also who came up to us and tell us to make sure we went and checked it out that the rules said 5 were supposed to move on and that they had heard that in the previous reveal there had been 2 teams left off those lists as well. I'm a senior so i instantly started crying thinking I was completely done only to be told 15 minutes later the best news ever that i had another day to compete!

Interesting enough the team with the highest score at NCA that got the other paid bid did not make finals, I did not see what happened for them but it makes me sad for them!

Our Austin gym's team had the highest score out of all of Cheersport and did not make the finals day 3 of Worlds :-(
Then again there were like over 50 teams day 2 and it was the first time they all cheered together and a brand new gym so it was exciting for them to win and go to Worlds on a paid bid. Just goes to show you how tight the competition is at Worlds and the Summit right?!

You mean kids actually said this to you guys in person??
My kid wouldn't live to compete if I heard of her doing something like that!
Yes they did and it was extremely awkward and made me quite mad. Also they represented a large gym and a big name and I am so unimpressed with that gym right now :mad:

Yes they did and it was extremely awkward and made me quite mad. Also they represented a large gym and a big name and I am so unimpressed with that gym right now :mad:

Well, if it was the gym we belong to, let me apologize to you! That is NOT what our gym is about, if it was us. So sorry either way.

Back