All-Star the best...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Kiara Nowlin!!! Even though lately it seem that her tumbling passes are not hard enough or as creative or amazing, were we would all be like WOW!!! I don't know if it was the gym change but ever since she left cheer force her passes don't seem that CRAZY. Is it just me or has anyone notice that she hasn't done her double-double at competitions its usually a full-double. All I want her to do is throw an INSANE pass and SHUT the place DOWN, I want the safety judge to review it 10 times because it was so sick they didn't know if it was legal or not!!
Kiara Nowlin!!! Only girl to throw 2 bounce back passes in a routine! 2nd bounce back pass: 1 1/2 full, Rudi, Double punch front through to Side Sumi, Full, Double. What more do you want from this kid???

Kiara Nowlin!!! Even though lately it seem that her tumbling passes are not hard enough or as creative or amazing, were we would all be like WOW!!! I don't know if it was the gym change but ever since she left cheer force her passes don't seem that CRAZY. Is it just me or has anyone notice that she hasn't done her double-double at competitions its usually a full-double. All I want her to do is throw an INSANE pass and SHUT the place DOWN, I want the safety judge to review it 10 times because it was so sick they didn't know if it was legal or not!!

she may not be throwing harder passes because Cali has more talent that is closer to her skill level. on Cheerforce she was no oddity, and they clearly liked to showcase her amazing skills, but at Cali, they have a couple guys close to, if not at her level, so why showcase one, when you can slightly water down one, and showcase 3?

I would add to the list Caity from Top Gun Team Twist and Megan from TG Large Coed.

Agreed; These two powerful girls are awesome. An interesting trivial fact is "Megan Glisson walked into the Top Gun gym at the age of 8 with only a cartwheel and currently owns a whip arabian to full double, two to full double and any jump to standing full". She is a true product of Top Gun.

(1) Some people achieve skills for self-gratification or to better their team... not just to win a World Championship tumbling title. (2) Some people don't compete in strictly tumbling competitions... if we got all the top girl tumblers in the world to compete in this competition you speak of, Kiara would have some stiff competition... especially if you threw in top Olympic gymnasts. (3) Whitney Love won a Cheerleading Worlds Championship with KE this past year... Kiara got 2nd and if I'm not mistaken has yet to win a Cheerleading Worlds Championship. (4) Don't be nasty... cuz other people can be just as nasty right back at ya. :) This thread was started to express your opinion on who you think is the best female tumbler out there... not to say one is better than the other. And certainly not to downgrade the only girl who has a standing double. Thankssssssssssssa
Amen!!

kiara (CALI)
whitney (Kentucky)
kelsey (WC)
ashley (CEA)
megan (TG)
crazy girl on F5 that does a double punch double

Agreed; These two powerful girls are awesome. An interesting trivial fact is "Megan Glisson walked into the Top Gun gym at the age of 8 with only a cartwheel and currently owns a whip arabian to full double, two to full double and any jump to standing full". She is a true product of Top Gun.

I was so obsessed with her ProX video way back when...

kelsey rule & toni bronisevsky - wcss
taryn - f5
ashley hobbs - cea
amanda & kiara - cali
megan - top gun
whitney love - kentuckyy
mckenzie - stingrays

Most people talk about Kelsey and Toni from SS, but I would like to add Brooke to that list!! She has amazing skills and was doing amazing passes till she suffered a major injury last year!! She still holds her own when it comes to tumbling!!

Back