All-Star the best...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is a good thread. I think I would like it more if it talked about the best tumblers at OUR GYMS instead of the best at every one else's gyms. JMO.

Ok- That pass is really good for a 10 yr. old but maybe REDHOT&POPPIN should take it easy on such comments as "her standing tumbling can't be touched" Not very humble are we.

Level5Mom said:
susieq said:
Good job Level5Mom- Way to put REDHOT&POPPIN in check!

That wasn't my intent....it just occured to me when I read their post lol. Angel is only 10 though and that pass is incredible for anyone but especially for a 10 year old!
Thanks level5Mom, I wasn't trying to disrespect anyone named in this thread I just think Angel is awesome and wasn't thinking of anyone but her when I wrote it. (susieq) :scratch:

Ok- But when you name somebody personally and say nobody can touch this kids tumbling you kind of are disrespecting other kids on this thread. (REDHOT&POPPIN)

creator13 said:
Tia Barnett- TCA

Now-
Front Handspring Front Full Step out Round off 1 1/2 step out to double, also has arabian through to full punch double! Hand double, Toe Full.

Before She Tore Her aquiles tendon-
She was first girl standing double and double punch double, Standing full on balance beam, she also competed against and beat athletes that are now on the Womens USA gymnastics team.

Alexyea Ward- TCA- SUCH A LITTLE CUTIE!!!!

That little girl is gonna be the BOMB when she gets older !! :jawdropping:

There are two girls from Charlotte Allstars that should be added to this list. I'm not sure their names but they do toetouch fulls together on gold (i think). one of them has a double to double and the other has a wip double.

ItsDarrell said:
creator13 said:
Tia Barnett- TCA

Now-
Front Handspring Front Full Step out Round off 1 1/2 step out to double, also has arabian through to full punch double! Hand double, Toe Full.

Before She Tore Her aquiles tendon-
She was first girl standing double and double punch double, Standing full on balance beam, she also competed against and beat athletes that are now on the Womens USA gymnastics team.

Alexyea Ward- TCA- SUCH A LITTLE CUTIE!!!!

That little girl is gonna be the BOMB when she gets older !! :jawdropping:

DANGGGG

Jess Silveira from CheerSport Great White Sharks, shes not among the best but definitely VERY good, ive seen her throw a standing double, and consistently hits kartwheel doubles .

f!erce as can be said:
taryn -f5
megan- tg
kelsey- wcss!
taryn-f5
kiara nowlin- cali coed
haley- stingrays!!
^best girl tumblers i know!

all the girls on cali coed are crazy beast tumblers they can throw any all girl last pass there is out rite now!!

rocksolid37 said:
CheerKatie08 said:
AJ from supercells' pass is my favorite from the junior division in the 09-10 season so far.. roundoff full punch double through to double, she's really tiny does anybody know how old she is?

haha i tried hitting a like button but i forgot we dont have one here lol but def agree i love aj!
She is 11! She's the best kid and very humble!!

Back