All-Star the best...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ASHLEY SPRINGER-TRIBE CHIEFS
toe full, standing 2 to double, and runniing double to double

she has a standing one to double as well as anything you tell her to throw she will. It's just freaking INSANE No Joke.

WorkMeOut said:
Cat Haley- Planet Cheer intl coed 5 [toe full, two to double, 1 and 1/2 through to double, will pretty much throw anything!]

Erika Huges- ECE small coed 5 [throws ro hand whip arabian through to double, double through to double, hand double, toe full]

Megan Hamel- ECE lg jr 5 [pf? through to whip double, 2 to double, toe full]

Chrissi Rochester- ECE intl all girl 5 [toe full, 2 to double, arabian through to double, whip double, whip through to double, punch front through to double, pretty much anything :] ]

Lea Pellitier- ECE intl all girl 5- [standing full, 2 to double, punch front through to double, such good technique! <3 her tumbling!]

Kasey and Christie [kick double] from ECE sm sr 5. and i cant remember what kasey throws in the routine

crazyredhead said:
Caitlin from Cali Allstars Coed, she is one of my faves..

"i just dominated w/ my tranny make up on" hahahah LOVE IT! isnt she center flyer during stunts? shes siiiickk!

McKenzie Rutan from Orange!!! :rays: Not sure if thats how you spell her name! But shes the last pass on Orange 1&1/2 front walkover through to double!! And Kendall from Senior Elite punch front, front handspring, punch front through to double! and of course Kiara from Cali! You cant forget herr!

at America's Best Carol did 1 1/2 to kick double
and Shobe does whip punch double to double
Late....but if this is from Super Nats, I remember seeing this. That pass was legit!

And Ashley E. from CA Panthers has crazy twisting skill. Hope B. is really good at throwing multiple tricks into a specialty pass.

Lea Pellitier- ECE intl all girl 5- [standing full, 2 to double, punch front through to double, such good technique! <3 her tumbling!]

Kasey and Christie [kick double] from ECE sm sr 5. and i cant remember what kasey throws in the routine

Lea throws a one to double now and I think she has her toe full. and yes the best technique I ever seen! :)

Back