All-Star The D1 & D2 Summit 2016 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i do agree with you. our gym actually doesn't accept wildcard - we only will go with either an at large or paid.
but i did notice a lot more gyms accepting the wildcard bids this year in comparison to last year.
Ours is the same except for the Y3, they knew it wouldn't be a large division. Sadly they came in third, but they still did an awesome job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Good luck finding parking at D2 summit with the Lightning game going on tomorrow..... I suggest leaving close to two hours earlier than you need to be there...

Does anyone know about cea's junior elite team. As far as this season goes, I hadn't heard of it, I thought they had level 5 Coed Crush which was junior. Does this mean crush has become junior elite, or is it a different team all together? and any reason for the name change?

i do agree with you. our gym actually doesn't accept wildcard - we only will go with either an at large or paid.
but i did notice a lot more gyms accepting the wildcard bids this year in comparison to last year.
Our gym accepts Wild Cards, and amazingly everyone is just excited at a chance to go to Summit and doesn't even think of it as a risky move. Those at large/paid bids are so hard to get and we received our WC so early that they still had chances to upgrade to paid. I would say having a wild card bid is a lot like going to World's on a paid bid especially in the small all girl and coed divisions, which are the divisions we compete in. For more than half of the teams with paid bids, and most really good teams, it was a one and done comp. Happy to report our 3 Wild Card teams are moving on, 2 to tomorrow and one right to finals.

Our gym accepts Wild Cards, and amazingly everyone is just excited at a chance to go to Summit and doesn't even think of it as a risky move. Those at large/paid bids are so hard to get and we received our WC so early that they still had chances to upgrade to paid. I would say having a wild card bid is a lot like going to World's on a paid bid especially in the small all girl and coed divisions, which are the divisions we compete in. For more than half of the teams with paid bids, and most really good teams, it was a one and done comp. Happy to report our 3 Wild Card teams are moving on, 2 to tomorrow and one right to finals.
that's awesome! congrats!!

Back