All-Star The D1 & D2 Summit 2016 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Good luck finding parking at D2 summit with the Lightning game going on tomorrow..... I suggest leaving close to two hours earlier than you need to be there...
Oof I was going to go creep since I'm still here visiting but I gues not!

Does anyone know about cea's junior elite team. As far as this season goes, I hadn't heard of it, I thought they had level 5 Coed Crush which was junior. Does this mean crush has become junior elite, or is it a different team all together? and any reason for the name change?
This might be wrong but I was wondering the same thing. I read the comments on JTV's video and it look like Crush went all girls for summit and became Junior Elite. I don't know why they would though they had a paid bid and now are wild card.

This might be wrong but I was wondering the same thing. I read the comments on JTV's video and it look like Crush went all girls for summit and became Junior Elite. I don't know why they would though they had a paid bid and now are wild card.
CEA typically has 3 or 4 different junior 5 teams. Junior Elite went yesterday(WC), Crush goes today(Paid).

Crush is not on the schedule CSP posted on Facebook today of CEA teams.
Oh, interesting since they're still on the schedule. I don't follow her so I didn't see that.

ETA: Crush and Jr. Elite were still 2 separate teams throughout the season, so did they combine them or something?

Our gym accepts Wild Cards, and amazingly everyone is just excited at a chance to go to Summit and doesn't even think of it as a risky move. Those at large/paid bids are so hard to get and we received our WC so early that they still had chances to upgrade to paid. I would say having a wild card bid is a lot like going to World's on a paid bid especially in the small all girl and coed divisions, which are the divisions we compete in. For more than half of the teams with paid bids, and most really good teams, it was a one and done comp. Happy to report our 3 Wild Card teams are moving on, 2 to tomorrow and one right to finals.
Congrats to your teams!
I disagree with your WC analogy because I feel like when it comes to Worlds...teams KNOW who is in their division and who is going to be there. They may have a "dream" (which may come true) but they know going in what their chances are against their competition and can factor that in when making the cost analysis of whether to go (yeah, I know...I'm not saying they do...just that they can ;) ) With Summit it is so willy nilly who gets the WC bids and then, on top of that, who will accept them. You can't know (in advance) if you have a 100% shot of advancing or a 1 in 35 when making the decision to go. Of course it's fun and an experience...but would we risk that $ on the roulette wheel in Vegas? ;) (and hey...at least on the roulette wheel you know your odds going in!)

CEA typically has 3 or 4 different junior 5 teams. Junior Elite went yesterday(WC), Crush goes today(Paid).

Junior Coed Crush went all girl for the Summit as the crossover rules made it unfeasible for the male team members to compete after performing at Worlds. There is also another CEA Crush team from Sanford (I think) and CEA Junior Elite Princesses from Charlotte. I am not sure which, if any, of these teams has that full paid bid.

Junior Coed Crush went all girl for the Summit as the crossover rules made it unfeasible for the male team members to compete after performing at Worlds. There is also another CEA Crush team from Sanford (I think) and CEA Junior Elite Princesses from Charlotte. I am not sure which, if any, of these teams has that full paid bid.
Yea, ok. I was just going by what was on the schedule, it says Jr Coed Crush for the team today with the paid bid so I guess I guessed wrong.

I'll keep the crossover comments to myself...

Anyone know why California Allstars Snipers small senior coed r5 isn't there? And when do Stars Vipers Royal Cobras go on?

Back