All-Star The D1 & D2 Summit 2016 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As much as I praised Flocheer during World's, it is completely bombing on me for the Dance Summit---is cheer having as many issues? Each time I've switched over it doesn't seem to be having issues, but for Dance you either can't see or can't hear or both. Blah

We survived the day! We got front row parking this morning (although I hear parking is a nightmare now) and our teams are in 1st (lg S1...only 2 in the division) and 2nd (sc3...behind by .15) and ready for tomorrow. Still one team to go, but I'm back at my hotel supervising teenager nap time. [emoji23]

We survived the day! We got front row parking this morning (although I hear parking is a nightmare now) and our teams are in 1st (lg S1...only 2 in the division) and 2nd (sc3...behind by .15) and ready for tomorrow. Still one team to go, but I'm back at my hotel supervising teenager nap time. [emoji23]

Congrats! But Large Sr 1? I thought there were like 15 teams in that division?!?

Did CEA Lady elite restricted all girl 5 used to be medium all girl 5? Or am I thinking of a different team?

Yeah, last season they were medium 5 at kville, this year they started as medium 5 at charlotte but switched to restricted.

Did CEA Lady elite restricted all girl 5 used to be medium all girl 5? Or am I thinking of a different team?
lady elite with the pink neck chocker? I could've sworn they were medium all girl...are they not anymore? I don't remember them being significantly good at worlds

Latest posts

Back