All-Star The D1 & D2 Summit 2016 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D2 Summit...so far my only complaint is that I am not overly impressed with the summit gear available in the Varsity shop...but that just meant I spent less money ;) Everything else has run pretty smoothly for us :). One team in finals and one still to perform!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Parking was a nightmare at d2! The only places to eat with in walking distance had 2+ hour waits, and it did not feel any different than a regular over crowded comp. very diasapointed.

I think they've done a pretty good job. It's crowded, yes. I wish there were more food trucks! We were able to get in and out by lunchtime, though, so we ate at our hotel.

D2 Summit...so far my only complaint is that I am not overly impressed with the summit gear available in the Varsity shop...but that just meant I spent less money ;) Everything else has run pretty smoothly for us :). One team in finals and one still to perform!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

As a live stream spectator, my only D2 complaint is that the gym name/team name don't stay on for the entire performance so it gets really easy to get lost in the scheduling. Otherwise the feed has been brilliant. Congrats on team 1, good luck for team 2!!!

In D2 it looks like a lot are advancing, more than top 10. Wonder how D2 decides how many goes to finals.

Cut/paste

All divisions with 10 or less teams in Semi Finals will have 8 teams advance to finals
All divisions with 11-19 teams in Semi Finals will have 75% of the division advance to finals
All divisions with 20 or more teams in Semi Finals will have 15 teams in the division advance to finals

In Orlando...

All divisions with 10 or less teams in Semi Finals will have 5 teams advance to finals.
All divisions with 11-19 teams in Semi Finals will have 50% of the division advance to finals.
All divisions with 20 or more teams in Semi-Finals will have 10 teams in the division advance to finals.

Back