All-Star The D1 & D2 Summit 2016 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wait, now I'm actually confused though. Just watched the reveal for Lrg Youth 2, and the teams they announced don't correspond with the results on the website? From what I heard they did not call CEA but they're on the results as advancing? Did I just not hear them?
They may have won wildcard and already advanced to finals.

All 8 teams of ours advances to finals.

We have 4 - 1st (small y1, small y3, small s3, Large coed R5)

We have a 3rd (small senior 4)
We have a 4th (large junior 3)
We have a 5th (small junior 2)
We have a 6th (small youth 2)

I'm so proud, I hope we bring it again tomorrow!! So nervous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good luck to you all tomorrow! CPs Y3 is also in finals :)

8bbfe1bf5dbf757e7dd7987e5ffa9191.jpg
Dang get me this for small j2 at d1 summit lol

Does anyone know about cea's junior elite team. As far as this season goes, I hadn't heard of it, I thought they had level 5 Coed Crush which was junior. Does this mean crush has become junior elite, or is it a different team all together? and any reason for the name change?
This is what I think happened but not affiliated with CEA so my opinion only. CEA princesses competed as LJ5 and was listed as wildcard bid winner. At UCA Princesses competed as JR5. CEA formed Junior Elite to compete at Summit using the wildcard bid from Princesses.

Anyone know why California Allstars Snipers small senior coed r5 isn't there? And when do Stars Vipers Royal Cobras go on?

snipers haven't gone in the past couple of years or so that i've noticed, and i'm not sure why they don't. i've also wondered about code/district 3 not going given that they're a powerhouse in their division.

side note, 28 of 32 cali teams advanced to finals (hit list may not be comprehensive):

black jacks
bluettes (hit)
cadets
commanders (hit)
couture,
clique
crystal (hit)
deuces (hit)
fierce 4
glam
j fab (hit)
j-money (hit)
j2 crew
junior black (hit)
midnight (hit)
miss mafia
pink
onyx
pistols (hit)
platinum
roulettes
s4 (hit)
sable (hit)
so fab
sr silver
white gold
wild cards
youth elite

Last edited:
I'm a visual person... I like seeing numbers so not seeing scores at all sucks lol.

33750260330a8242a71e807e4dd1142b.jpg

Cobras are in first!!

So far I know my daughters youth 3 and and our youth 1 are in first, hope they hit again tomorrow!!

So happy YOSO still advanced with all their falls/busts!

Back