All-Star The D1 & D2 Summit 2016 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Youth Elite went to The One Championships this weekend. My kid has been racing back and forth between that team and her Summit team for the past 2 days. CP was pretty bummed about not getting to defend her two Y5 Summit championships. But Ladybu5s are uncontested this weekend at Summit.
If you don't mind my asking, would she have been eligible to compete on both teams had they gone to summit?

24b79700bb66170d492a0e59876a93b1.jpg

f1d2b9b38a75cf993e3ae0cb824a99a1.jpg

5a4090d764341092496aa49e354a4ad8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Large J3
11- premier athletics
10- texas lonestar cheer
9- cheer extreme junior 3lite
8- flip gym wolfpack
7- stars vipers
6- Top gun j3
5- stingrays scarlet
4- PCM divine
3- Step 1 magnificent
2- PCM fearless
1- Cali J-money

Sidenote: I hate that the season keeps getting longer, but I've decided I prefer Summit after Worlds selfishly, because I can fully pay attention to and appreciate the non-level 5 teams.

Sorry I don't always give y'all the attention you deserve during the season, but I am loving what I'm seeing!

To the 'blue and black' mama who almost ran my car off the road, honked like a crazy person, flicked me off, disobeyed and almost ran over the parking attendant with her car, arms hanging out and flailing as she yelled at everyone, I hope your poor kid isn't too stressed out by all the drama. There is alcohol inside if you need to calm your nerves a bit. Good luck today!

I saw a Japanese cheer team and dance and both were wonderful! Question, though.. how do they get bids? All of the backdrops still say "All Levels National Championship." I am not against them (or the Canadian teams at Summit this season) being there, but how do you get a bid internationally to a national championship in another country? I assume the Canadian team went to a Northwestern US comp? But Japan? Do they send video? Do they just ask to come? Or is there a bid comp in Japan I am missing?

Small youth 2

10- Midwest cheer elite
9- CJA
8-stingrays
7- bravo allstars
6- tumble tech zeta
5- rockstar
4- stars vipers
3- California allstars
2- baystate
1- power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone else having trouble with the HP and JC streams? All else is fine, but those to says "no levels to play"??

Of the two, I'd guess The One was easier to move teams around for... But, hey, maybe this is a way around the "you can only compete on 3 teams" rule? I wouldn't be surprised, honestly.
Plus, the One isn't a USASF comp (don't know why I just assumed it was), and allows athletes to compete on as many teams as they want. I wonder how many teams some of these CEA athletes are competing on this weekend.
Their website even says that the 4th team an athlete is on is free.

Back