All-Star The D1 & D2 Summit 2016 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The places move around quite a bit for SY2 as well as for SY1
Yes they did, both our teams that did better today moved back, and our team that did better yesterday moved to first.

Which makes me so nervous for small youth 3! Lol

So I don't know if anyone was watching SS3 but the stage lights seemed to go out for a hot second when a team was performing.

438e18dd803038d6d3c5692c6e34f723.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleting my post because I sound like a sore loser.

I just wish y'all could of watched that division

Last edited:
And I see the varsity Instagram released the results 15 mins before awards started .

Deleting my post because I sound like a sore loser.

I just wish y'all could of watched that division

Welcome to cheer @TheVipersMom ;) It's easy to like and understand the placements when you're on top...not as easy when you hit a perfect routine and don't end up where you're expecting. That mysterious raw score that seems to have no rhyme or reason sometimes. Hence my "silence" in victory and defeat over the years. In retirement I can't help but wonder if the wins were ever truly wins or if this whole thing is one big smokescreen and politics.

Welcome to cheer @TheVipersMom ;) It's easy to like and understand the placements when you're on top...not as easy when you hit a perfect routine and don't end up where you're expecting. That mysterious raw score that seems to have no rhyme or reason sometimes. Hence my "silence" in victory and defeat over the years. In retirement I can't help but wonder if the wins were ever truly wins or if this whole thing is one big smokescreen and politics.

That is a scary thought to even consider when you're sitting with a child who's retirement is nowhere in sight...:eek::(

Back