Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
And just like that, there is only one competition left for the 2017/18 cheerleading season. Let's end the season with a great D2 Summit weekend on the boards!

Basically, everything you need is over here at Varsity on one page.

Probably the most important links:

Block schedule

Order of performance

There is a live stream available at varsity.tv

You can find results (scores and deduction) here

Twitter - tagged #TheD2Summit18

Although I hope that we don't need moderating this weekend: if you see anything that needs the attention of the mods, it's easiest for us if you report the post.

And please remember:
Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

Last edited:
Since there is no twitter account covering the d2 summit, post your request on updates on certain teams (if possible with time&venue) in this thread, I'll try to update this post so whoever has time to watch can inform you.

Since there is no twitter account covering the d2 summit, post your request on updates on certain teams (if possible with time&venue) in this thread, I'll try to update this post so whoever has time to watch can inform you.

Ummm, Ms Emily, I’ll be posting division scoresheets as I receive them. @billpresson

WOW!! That's very impressive. Scores and deductions.

So, I looked at the schedule because I have a friend with a CP down there. There are 56 in their WC division! 56!!!! That's freaking insane!!

WOW!! That's very impressive. Scores and deductions.

So, I looked at the schedule because I have a friend with a CP down there. There are 56 in their WC division! 56!!!! That's freaking insane!!
small j2? My old gym went second in this division today... I feel so bad for them having to go so early on in that deep of a division! Makes it pretty much impossible IMO

Ummm, Ms Emily, I’ll be posting division scoresheets as I receive them. @billpresson

I actually thought more about "how did the routine go"-like updates. ;). But it seems like everyone who is interested in the competition has a subscription to the live stream.

Back