OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Nia is definitely acting like a teenager more and more, but that sounds like a quote right out of Holly's mouth.

Nia is definitely acting like a teenager more and more, but that sounds like a quote right out of Holly's mouth.
I understand that Nia often gets slighted, but Holly shouldn't be surprised. This is a reality show. Nia could be a better dancer, but the environment in which she currently dances has to be negative and abusive, if not people won't watch or talk about the show. Lots of people thought Chloe was a bad dancer, when really her growth was being stifled because of the environment and the fact that Maddie is always set up to win things. The Frasiers need to leave the ALDC as soon as their contract is up.

I understand that Nia often gets slighted, but Holly shouldn't be surprised. This is a reality show. Nia could be a better dancer, but the environment in which she currently dances has to be negative and abusive, if not people won't watch or talk about the show. Lots of people thought Chloe was a bad dancer, when really her growth was being stifled because of the environment and the fact that Maddie is always set up to win things. The Frasiers need to leave the ALDC as soon as their contract is up.

Honestly, Nia just isn't cut out to be the pretty lyrical dancer that Abby Lee wants. She isn't graceful and has heavy feet. Nia was cast for diversity, imo.

I hate to sound nosy, but I wonder if Dance Moms pays her more than her old job.

I'm sure it does now.

At any rate, the husband makes a very nice income so once the show is over I doubt they will find themselves in financial ruin

Also when the show began Holly admitted that Nia was cast because shes was black and that she didn't necessarily dance with those girls....Since prior to the show they weren't actually group

Anyway. Nia sounds dumb and delusional and petty in that video. Shes not a dancer. She doesn't have much in the way of musicality, she lack grace, her feet are crap and frankly she tries to hard at it. Her flexibility is also a struggle.... lots of Nia's struggles are evident in the other girls as well...like Kendall...

All star cheer would have done wonders for her because its apparent that tumbling is something she could have excelled at.

I'm sure it does now.

At any rate, the husband makes a very nice income so once the show is over I doubt they will find themselves in financial ruin

Also when the show began Holly admitted that Nia was cast because shes was black and that she didn't necessarily dance with those girls....Since prior to the show they weren't actually group

Anyway. Nia sounds dumb and delusional and petty in that video. Shes not a dancer. She doesn't have much in the way of musicality, she lack grace, her feet are crap and frankly she tries to hard at it. Her flexibility is also a struggle.... lots of Nia's struggles are evident in the other girls as well...like Kendall...

All star cheer would have done wonders for her because its apparent that tumbling is something she could have excelled at.
Yup. I feel like her build would help her in tumbling.

I'm sure it does now.

I agree with you about the tumbling preference---same for Mackenzie; though she could excel in gymnastics as well.

Kendall, I think, would do better as a model or maybe acting if she had some lessons. She's an okay dancer but she won't do great things.

I agree with you about the tumbling preference---same for Mackenzie; though she could excel in gymnastics as well.

Kendall, I think, would do better as a model or maybe acting if she had some lessons. She's an okay dancer but she won't do great things.

I don't see kendall as a model. She's just a pretty girl, like her sisters. I don't see her as an actress either. There's something about her that just makes her blend in, she's very pretty but nothing about her stands out. Not even personality wise.

She should keep dancing and then go to college and joint the dance team. Like her sister

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see kendall as a model. She's just a pretty girl, like her sisters. I don't see her as an actress either. There's something about her that just makes her blend in, she's very pretty but nothing about her stands out. Not even personality wise.

She should keep dancing and then go to college and joint the dance team. Like her sister

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I think of Kendall, though I haven't always thought this way because she used to annoy me, I see a kinda aloof Amanda Seyfried. I don't think she could pull off anything serious, but she reminds me of her character from Mean Girl's.

Though I do agree; following in her sisters footsteps wouldn't be a bad thing.

I agree that Nia has a lot of tumbling talent and would do well in All Star cheer or gymnastics (she has a lot of natural power in her legs) - dance does not seem to be her thing IMO. Mckensize would be good at all three -
dance, cheer or gymnastics. It's kind what she prefers cause she has skills/talents that apply to all three (kind of like my CP ;)). Yeah, it's debatable that she might be slightly better at one more than the other two, but the difference wouldn't be that drastic IMO. If she's happy dancing I don't think there's all that much opportunity lost in her not doing something else cause she'd probably be about equally successful in the others as she is at dance.

Kendall is very pretty, but doesn't seem like a model-type to me unless it's kid's stuff for dance catalog. She's not going to be tall and thin enough - and her mouth is too small. None of those girls look like models at all to me. It takes more than just being pretty to be a model.

Back