Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
ac84cfa5f3696a9f01d968cdf39cd815.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh sweet Jesus....

welp that basically answers what will happen to them once they start to age off. nia is basically about to age off, kalani went back to her old studio, and maddie and kendall i would imagine would be next in line as well to age off of juniors. it will be interesting to see in a year or two if she intentionally keeps maddie on the show, regardless of her age.

welp that basically answers what will happen to them once they start to age off. nia is basically about to age off, kalani went back to her old studio, and maddie and kendall i would imagine would be next in line as well to age off of juniors. it will be interesting to see in a year or two if she intentionally keeps maddie on the show, regardless of her age.

0e6353b5a16265f4dc44c33c4709bbf7.jpg

70e604b2f1bc84392ee1b23e0c585ca1.jpg

Both Kalani and JoJo appear to still be there at least for promotional reasons, I'm assuming the competition season is on hiatus. I wonder how Kalani would be able to remain with them with her mom having a new born however

Since Jill posted this and she's the queen of feeling threatened and someone taking someone spot, I'm guessing that a dance moms show will remain with them dancing in teen and the this is to cast a Dance Moms LA show ala the dance moms Miami failure

Both Kalani and JoJo appear to still be there at least for promotional reasons, I'm assuming the competition season is on hiatus. I wonder how Kalani would be able to remain with them with her mom having a new born however

Since Jill posted this and she's the queen of feeling threatened and someone taking someone spot, I'm guessing that a dance moms show will remain with them dancing in teen and the this is to cast a Dance Moms LA show ala the dance moms Miami failure

but i thought kalani went back to her original studio at some point?

but i thought kalani went back to her original studio at some point?

If you skim dance moms.wikia.com there's some spoiler type explanation about her situation. How the mom is due on Oct and filming begins in Oct and they aren't sure how they're going to swing it.

Kalani never really left her studio; she trains there and competes under them whenever she is home and or the competition warrants it (like an actual competition). I think Kira and Kalani really view this show as a 'job' Kalani does for money and exposure.

As for that flyer---oh sweet Lord, my guess is that is the spin off for LA. I think Kendall will have a mental breakdown before Jill allows them to be thrown off, but I'd be surprised to see Nia back next year and since Melissa is dumb as a bunch of rocks, Maddie will be done when the show is in ashes. Unfortunately for Maddie, that is just no bueno if she has any hope of truly breaking out and into stardom.

Why do you think shows like Disney Austin & Ally, Sia music videos, etc. seem to always choose Maddie?

Why do you think shows like Disney Austin & Ally, Sia music videos, etc. seem to always choose Maddie?

Sia picked Maddie because of the show; there was no audition, much like Austin & Alley. Though I can't say with 100% certainty, it was likely a paid for spot by Maddie's team for exposure and a test by Disney to see if she had the ability to bring in viewers. The Austin & Alley episode actually fell lower in the ratings than the show normally runs, which is why Disney is not likely to pick Maddie for anything substantial.

And no, I'm not a stalker, but I am on a forum where they are and I learn via their research.

Thanks, always wondered why they didn't take turns picking different girls from the show.

New MattyB video featuring JoJo

And, in case anyone cares, Chloe has a boyfriend and he's a Disney star---Ricky Garcia. No clue who he is, but he's on a show.

New MattyB video featuring JoJo

And, in case anyone cares, Chloe has a boyfriend and he's a Disney star---Ricky Garcia. No clue who he is, but he's on a show.

Jojo has a stage presence. Despite her horrible speech pattern, she comes across as cute, engaging and likeable. When I've seen the girls do mainstream work, my eye tends to gravitate toward her and Kalani. I felt the same way about Asia; what happened to her after that horrible spinoff?

Jojo has a stage presence. Despite her horrible speech pattern, she comes across as cute, engaging and likeable. When I've seen the girls do mainstream work, my eye tends to gravitate toward her and Kalani. I felt the same way about Asia; what happened to her after that horrible spinoff?

Asia is in the new Target commercial with the Jackson 5 "ABC" cover.

Maddie is in it too, and the child that dances to Beyonce songs with her mom on Ellen

It's a cute commercial but I wish they'd used MacKenzie or even JoJo

Hopefully the show is gone for good though.

Last edited:
Asia is in the new Target commercial with the Jackson 5 "ABC" cover.

Maddie is in it too, and the child that dances to Beyonce songs with her mom on Ellen

It's a cute commercial but I wish they'd used MacKenzie or even JoJo

Hopefully the show is gone for good though.

If I had just seen it randomly I don't think I would have picked out Maddie (even though she was featured more than once) or Asia. Jojo I think I would have had she been in it.

Back