OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Last edited:
She looks and sounds so grown up and confident. I am so pleased that Abby didn't crush her spirit. Maybe she has actually escaped the whole Dance Moms saga without years of therapy ahead.

I thought the same thing. I hope the remaining Dance Moms took note.

I went reading tweets. Lol Brooke. .
87f822d2474ed02a8395aa1c44fc28a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy for Chloe! She has grown so much since leaving Dance Mom's and I really hope this is a nice little wake-up call to the other mom's---Chloe may be in the 'shadow's' so to speak, but she's dancing, training, taking acting lessons, meeting people, and still being a great positive role model for her fans. She is doing the work that will lead her to a success career in whatever she choses to do next.

I imagine Abby is calling for a recount and I doubt Maddie took it well; however, fan for fan in numbers alone---Maddie versus Chloe, in the absence of the professional dancers also in this category, she really didn't have a chance.

They should have Chloe do a guest appearance on one of the Disney or Nick shows and see how high the ratings go.

It wouldn't surprise me if that happens. Chloe is still doing normal school so she's a bit more constrained, but I caught an interview she did in a press tour leading up to TCA and she mentioned acting coaches, LA, and wanting to be an actress/dancer/doctor/lawyer (she listed a lot). We've never seen her act before, so it could be something she's really good at.

Was this a category last year/previous years? If so, who was nominated & won in previous years?

Abby's really killing her dance world rep...
Its been dead from the moment she used power over Chloe, and tried to intentionally destroy her self esteem, confidence/self love etc its pathetic how much she hates children. She only uses those kids to make money, and its sad, but I also say shame on the moms for allowing their kids to go through abuse.

Was this a category last year/previous years? If so, who was nominated & won in previous years?

Nope; this was the very first year.

Its been dead from the moment she used power over Chloe, and tried to intentionally destroy her self esteem, confidence/self love etc its pathetic how much she hates children. She only uses those kids to make money, and its sad, but I also say shame on the moms for allowing their kids to go through abuse.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's been dead since Season 1; I do think by about Season 3 is was gone. However, people still pay to see her; teacher's included or she would have been cancelled ages ago. As for the mom's, I agree but also remember contracts are a b****. Kelly got our of hers in an interesting fashion and Christi bailed the second hers was up. The ones who have stayed are all fame chasing...and at this point, the kids realize it's as fake as half the hair on Abby's head. It's become a job to them...I don't think the same could be said in the very beginning.

In other related news; the entire cast of Dance Moms was present for the Teen Choice Awards; I kinda wish someone had a picture of Abby's face when Chloe was called.

Last edited:
I have never once looked at Ava on Dance Moms and thought of Chloe.

I think Chloe won this award cause she has a huge fan base online - her mom has worked very hard since the beginning of dance moms to establish that. Her and her mom have had significanly more followers on social media than Maddie and Melissa this whole time.

The vote was also the first opportunity for the Chloe fandom to make their voice heard.

I'm sure Abby and them are a bit annoyed, but I doubt they are shocked or feel robbed as they have known all along Chloe is significantly more popular w/ the demographic who would vote for TC.

I don't think there was a connection between ava being on the show and Chloe winning. Yes they both have long legs, but like FlexyTumblerMom said, I never thought of Chloe when I saw Ava.

I don't think there was a connection between ava being on the show and Chloe winning. Yes they both have long legs, but like FlexyTumblerMom said, I never thought of Chloe when I saw Ava.

I never directly thought of Chloe; but I've purposefully kept up with Chloe because she was my favorite from episode one. However, I can see the ploy the producers were likely trying to achieve. It didn't really work; but they tried.

Back