OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Where did the matchy clothes come from? All of a sudden they sort of match (all green this week but most girls have shiny green bras except brynn).

They've been doing this off and on since Abby released her line---I mean, even Mackenzie's music video is branded in all Abby Lee.

They've been doing this off and on since Abby released her line---I mean, even Mackenzie's music video is branded in all Abby Lee.
So now she is a producer, clothing designer, and owns multiple studios. Wow. Way to spring back from bankruptcy.

I keep hearing this, is it really true?

I'm pretty sure it is, according to various sources. Can't confirm it though. Here's what I originally read:

Did You Know?
Melissa saved the ALDC from closing. they were almost 200,000 dollars in debt and Melissa saved them with everything she had.
Thats why Maddie and Kenzie get a lot of special attention. It's the only way Abby can re-pay Melissa for saving her studio

11069895_817132055001214_1156779078650673070_n.jpg

Chloe competed this weekend; pretty sure it's her first competition since joining Studio 19 and leaving Dance Moms for good.

11069895_817132055001214_1156779078650673070_n.jpg

Chloe competed this weekend; pretty sure it's her first competition since joining Studio 19 and leaving Dance Moms for good.

No she's competed with them previously. She was in a group number called Fiesta. It's on YT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back