OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
i'm also confused about the dance teacher, i tried to look her up and all i got were some skimpy pictures in bathing suits and underwear, is she even a dancer?!
Apparently when she was a kid she was a national and European champ several times over... but she's known for being in a soap years ago and then loads of lads mags. I didn't understand the casting either but ya know.

Apparently when she was a kid she was a national and European champ several times over... but she's known for being in a soap years ago and then loads of lads mags. I didn't understand the casting either but ya know.

And now she wears all black like Abby? Is that like our Playboy equivalent?

That dance mums is really bad I agree - it's one thing to behave badly and become a suprise hit (like what happened w/ the first dance moms) cause at least it was an original idea and a lot of the underlying tensions and history were geniune, but it's pretty lame to emulate someone else's bad behavior to grab some of the residual leftover fame from someone else's idea. I don't believe for one second that any of those moms really act like that - I think it's all performa/scripted for the show.

The dancers are very good though.

That dance mums is really bad I agree - it's one thing to behave badly and become a suprise hit (like what happened w/ the first dance moms) cause at least it was an original idea and a lot of the underlying tensions and history were geniune, but it's pretty lame to emulate someone else's bad behavior to grab some of the residual leftover fame from someone else's idea. I don't believe for one second that any of those moms really act like that - I think it's all performa/scripted for the show.

The dancers are very good though.

I agree with this. Outside of Nia, the other girl's actually danced and interacted with each other and the mom's were 'friends' before the show. This one admits to putting this team together just for the show---Miami failed for this very same reason; this one likely will too.

Jennifer reminds me of Baby Spice from back in the day.
Of course she's nicer than Abby; she actually has children.

Okay so we have an American version and now a UK one. History says that there has to now be a Dance Mums Australia.

If this happens, so help me I will RENOUNCE MY CITIZENSHIP.

goodness gracious i just started watching dance moms uk, it's horrendous, why did i even go there

I actually dvr'd it watched the first one and then deleted the second one 2 minutes in - just bad, I actually feel sorry for these people because they are just trying to copy the show and it looks like a hot mess.

I dvr'd both episodes. After reading this thread I deleted without even starting to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay so we have an American version and now a UK one. History says that there has to now be a Dance Mums Australia.

If this happens, so help me I will RENOUNCE MY CITIZENSHIP.

Pst...Abby Lee was recently in Australia recording ;p I'm sure it's coming.

Pst...Abby Lee was recently in Australia recording ;p I'm sure it's coming.
giphy.gif

They won at KCA...how many episodes will we hear about this?

Which makes no sense since it's not a kids show.

Nia's inappropriate outfit disappointed me. Prior to, they all dressed for award shows in age appropriate dresses.

Nia looked too grown. Kendall looked almost too grown. And then kalani, the one that actually looks the most adult, was dressed the most age appropriate .

holly has truly fallen into the point of no return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back