OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Nia looks entirely too grown in this video. The concept doesn't even work with her juvenile song. Like why Holly?!

And when Preston (Janet Jackson's make up artist) instagrammed nia early tonight I got sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nias song is horrible. i just can't ... the video looks good , but that song...

I agree... Although I have to admit that the beats and the background music sounded way better than Mack Z and Kendall's songs. Props to Nia's music producer

And @ErinS I completely agree with you! The fact that she's 2 years younger than me and danced and dressed like that made me feel a bit squirmish.

Sorry for the double post but I found this on the interweb:

'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller -- At WAR With Producers | TMZ.com

Here we go yet again Abby... contradicting yourself yet again. Well done. It's too late for Dance Moms in terms of a more... um.. "authentic" storyline I'm afraid. It's hard to tell what's real on this show anymore :p

Also, she needs to fire her makeup artist... it looked like she had two giant bruises on her cheekbones :confused:

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post but I found this on the interweb:

'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller -- At WAR With Producers | TMZ.com

Here we go yet again Abby... contradicting yourself yet again. Well done. It's too late for Dance Moms in terms of a more... um.. "authentic" storyline I'm afraid. It's hard to tell what's real on this show anymore :p

Also, she needs to fire her makeup artist... it looked like she had two giant bruises on her cheekbones :confused:

She's just so ehhhh...

First off, not to be rude, but she looked like she'd been punched in the face. I'm sure it was a lighting issue, but her blush looked like bruises.

It's hard to miss the Nickelodeon award in the background...LOL

The Dancing with the Stars comment just makes her sound narcissistic.

And the new producers haven't ruined the show---this show has been going downhill since Season 3 ish.

She's just so ehhhh...

First off, not to be rude, but she looked like she'd been punched in the face. I'm sure it was a lighting issue, but her blush looked like bruises.

It's hard to miss the Nickelodeon award in the background...LOL

The Dancing with the Stars comment just makes her sound narcissistic.

And the new producers haven't ruined the show---this show has been going downhill since Season 3 ish.

You've literally listed my exact thoughts while watching the video :cool:

nias song is horrible. i just can't ... the video looks good , but that song...
See, I think the totally opposite! I love the song and absolutely love the video. In my opinion, she is the only one of the girls that can actually sing. But, I may be a bit biased because I adore Nia and her mom. Nia has persevered regardless of the harm that Abby has inflicted on her.

I think nothing of the song or the video other than the fact that it's not age appropriate...and the video has no relation to the message of the song . But I'm glad ALM showed up to the "release" for whatever that's worth

Vivi-Anne doesn't age. Good for her finally getting citizenship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back