OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
I think nothing of the song or the video other than the fact that it's not age appropriate...and the video has no relation to the message of the song . But I'm glad ALM showed up to the "release" for whatever that's worth

Vivi-Anne doesn't age. Good for her finally getting citizenship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Out of all the craziness of the show - I thought Vivi actually looked more mature than she has in the past, and thought that was a sweet segment between her and Cathy. Cathy seemed genuinely proud of Vivi getting her citizenship.

Last night with giving the solo's to Nia and JoJo - So, they both just happen to bring extra dance outfits to perform said solo's? Is that normal practice? I am sure they could perform an old solo - but they had their music and an outfit - we are to believe that just happened.. And then they go out and perform the group dance - with no stretching or warm ups - and the late girls come dressed and in make up with seconds to spare.. oh the drama.

Last night with giving the solo's to Nia and JoJo - So, they both just happen to bring extra dance outfits to perform said solo's? Is that normal practice? I am sure they could perform an old solo - but they had their music and an outfit - we are to believe that just happened.. And then they go out and perform the group dance - with no stretching or warm ups - and the late girls come dressed and in make up with seconds to spare.. oh the drama.

It was so fake and badly edited. At one point Nia had her hair in the bun for the group dance and then next she had the messy half up from the solo.

I think they both went in knowing they were soloist.

Also if JoBow truly improved that solo the.n snaps for her. She should do all the choreography because her dance was way better than any crap Gia has ever put together.

I could go on - but what other legit competitions do the owners of dance studios barge into the competitor's rooms and start fights.. AND how many times does Candy Apples have to lose to ALDC by a slim margin.

Does anyone else think Melissa looks like she's the snottiness person ever lately? And why has kalani's mom been so quiet?

Does anyone else think Melissa looks like she's the snottiness person ever lately? And why has kalani's mom been so quiet?

Melissa doesn't really bother me because she has always been that way - she has acted the same way since the beginning. Jill and Holly on the other hand are like nails on a chalk board when they start talking...all they do is fight with each other.

I could go on - but what other legit competitions do the owners of dance studios barge into the competitor's rooms and start fights.. AND how many times does Candy Apples have to lose to ALDC by a slim margin.

It's actually pretty common in dance for scores to be relatively close---when there are a lot of points between teams it's weird.

Also, the biggest lie of the night? Ava won 1st overall highest solo and 1st in the TEEN division---she wasn't in the same division as Jojo, she was with Nia who didn't actually place.

It's actually pretty common in dance for scores to be relatively close---when there are a lot of points between teams it's weird.

Also, the biggest lie of the night? Ava won 1st overall highest solo and 1st in the TEEN division---she wasn't in the same division as Jojo, she was with Nia who didn't actually place.

I know the scores would be close :) in dance comps -it's always the same - ALDC just barely beating Candy Apples that story line is old.

Oh.....good writers for the show!

The comments section always gets me like: :enjoyshow:

Off topic but omg will they end PLL already? I've only seen 3 episodes from the first season but seriously they drag it out way too much. I've read all sixteen (yes, sixteen) PLL books and seriously Sara Shepard should've stopped at book 12. Or even book 8.

they're ending at the end of season 7. season 6 starts next month and is only 10 episodes i think they said? and since they "found out A" (probably not lol) in the season 5 finale they'll be exploring and elaborating on that. then season 7 will have a "time hop" and they'll be older and it'll be the aftermath. At least that's what the interview with the show's producer I recently read, said.

I agree with the books, though. I didn't realize she was still writing them. that's excessive.

they're ending at the end of season 7. season 6 starts next month and is only 10 episodes i think they said? and since they "found out A" (probably not lol) in the season 5 finale they'll be exploring and elaborating on that. then season 7 will have a "time hop" and they'll be older and it'll be the aftermath. At least that's what the interview with the show's producer I recently read, said.

I agree with the books, though. I didn't realize she was still writing them. that's excessive.

Finally! I would love to see the aftermath. That's a good idea!

And actually there are nineteen PLL books. Three of them are companion novels :confused: I can't be bothered reading them.

Back