OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
I didn't know that was Maddie. Omg that scene was the creepiest and scariest scene I've seen lol on this show. Eww just thinking about it creeps me out.

really? I found myself laughing through the whole scene because PLL has lost its marbles. Spencer is eating weed brownies and hallucinating maddie ziegler dancing in a bathtub in a sanitarium? I am so sick of the show but I just need to know how it ends.

while being in Sia's videos (and shadow) brought Maddie some notoriety she may have never reached on her own, it also screwed her future career over. She will forever only be cast as the weird/quirky/creepy girl. If any horror films are hiring the token creepy little girl with big eyes and long hair, she's available. At least PLL is smart and gave her a non-speaking role.

Maddie looked like Samara from The Ring

Wasn't that Maddie's face in a portrait at the end of the episode? Is she supposed to be the younger version of someone from Radley? Didn't spencer say that the girl looked like a younger version of her?

The whole scene was contrived with a lot of try too hard. But so is the whole show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm catching up on everything on my DVR. I think I'm seriously going to stop watching the show because it's getting insane. Abby has gotten so horribly trashy (mentioning who someone's sleeping with and a parent's financial struggles with the kid around?!). I agree with everyone that she's gotten so into her own head and has spiraled out of control with the whole "this will toughen them up for the real world" mentality. Her excuse that Kendall should just stretch by herself at bedtime because she already knows how to since Abby didn't want to bring anyone in to teach a stretch class was ridiculous.

I once had an ex say his philosophy was "treat them like dirt and they'll stick like mud" and he did in fact treat me like dirt thinking I'd stay. HA! Hopefully those mothers will not stick around once their contracts are up.

Last edited:
really? I found myself laughing through the whole scene because PLL has lost its marbles. Spencer is eating weed brownies and hallucinating maddie ziegler dancing in a bathtub in a sanitarium? I am so sick of the show but I just need to know how it ends.

while being in Sia's videos (and shadow) brought Maddie some notoriety she may have never reached on her own, it also screwed her future career over. She will forever only be cast as the weird/quirky/creepy girl. If any horror films are hiring the token creepy little girl with big eyes and long hair, she's available. At least PLL is smart and gave her a non-speaking role.
Lol okay maybe not the scariest scene but definitely the weirdest. I'm not sure if I can wait 2 seasons to know who's A. But I'm sticking to it because I aldo need to know lol.

Both Chloe and Maddie are up for Choice Dance at this year's Teen Choice Awards

If Chloe wins, Abby will get up on stage and demand a recount.

Oh sweet Lord...Abby the new Kanye!

Hmmm... I wonder who'll win :rolleyes:

There are also 3 or 4 pro dancers in the mix, my guess is one of them will win. If you look at the hashtag's on twitter, I will say the majority actually favor Chloe. Social media wise; Chloe has close to 750K fans while Maddie only has 120K ish on facebook with their instagram being an even bigger difference (Melissa's has 1.1 mil, Chloe has 2.5 mil); given that the Dance Mom's Facebook page isn't putting out the info on how to vote for Maddie, and that Chloe's instagram rivals Dance Mom's on Facebook---well, it could easily go to Chloe.

This past week was also The Dance Awards in New York. Maddie took 4th in her efforts to be titled "Best Junior Dancer". Kalani competed in Las Vegas the week prior for The Dance Awards and came in 3rd for "Best Teen Dancer".

There are also 3 or 4 pro dancers in the mix, my guess is one of them will win. If you look at the hashtag's on twitter, I will say the majority actually favor Chloe. Social media wise; Chloe has close to 750K fans while Maddie only has 120K ish on facebook with their instagram being an even bigger difference (Melissa's has 1.1 mil, Chloe has 2.5 mil); given that the Dance Mom's Facebook page isn't putting out the info on how to vote for Maddie, and that Chloe's instagram rivals Dance Mom's on Facebook---well, it could easily go to Chloe.
I'd love to see Chloe win but Maddie has much bigger names in her corner to promote her. (Although your right, the hashtags look in Chloe's favor ATM) Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the majority of the voting will be done on Twitter because it's easier, and most of both of their following don't have Twitter as much as IG (and hardly any have Facebook, tbh), so it could also just as easily go to the older, more established dancers up for it. I could be completely wrong though!

Back