OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
I'd love to see Chloe win but Maddie has much bigger names in her corner to promote her. (Although your right, the hashtags look in Chloe's favor ATM) Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the majority of the voting will be done on Twitter because it's easier, and most of both of their following don't have Twitter as much as IG (and hardly any have Facebook, tbh), so it could also just as easily go to the older, more established dancers up for it. I could be completely wrong though!

I definitely think Maddie has the bigger name, while Chloe has more actual fans. I think the difficulty with Maddie's situation is that she appears on a show where her character is to play the bratty, Golden Child and there are even adults who root against her for it (I'll admit, even I get sucked into that and I know the mind manipulation behind it) and the other problem is all of the press on Maddie hasn't been good---the second video was compared to things that shall not be named in under 18+ and the third one was labeled boring. If this nom came straight after the first Sia video, I'd question if even a pro dancer could win.

I do think a pro dancer will likely take it, but it appears Chloe has a fighting chance and for that, I'm happy for her.

Also most of the voting is being done through social media; instagram included, and it's once per day, per platform.
How can I vote?
You can vote on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook!
Twitter: Tweet #category + @nominee or #nominee if they don’t have a Twitter account!
Instagram: Post #category + @nominee or #nominee if they don’t have an Instagram page!
Facebook: Update your Facebook status with #category + nominee name or visit TeenChoice.com!

I definitely think Maddie has the bigger name, while Chloe has more actual fans. I think the difficulty with Maddie's situation is that she appears on a show where her character is to play the bratty, Golden Child and there are even adults who root against her for it (I'll admit, even I get sucked into that and I know the mind manipulation behind it) and the other problem is all of the press on Maddie hasn't been good---the second video was compared to things that shall not be named in under 18+ and the third one was labeled boring. If this nom came straight after the first Sia video, I'd question if even a pro dancer could win.

I do think a pro dancer will likely take it, but it appears Chloe has a fighting chance and for that, I'm happy for her.
With what you said about voting (deleted to save space), I agree Chloe's chances are good! A professional dancer deserves it more IMO, but never underestimate all of Dance Mom's tween followers! With Instagram counting as much as Twitter, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Chloe or Maddie took it.
In other news, I'm interested to see how this is portrayed on the show. Will they make a big deal about it or write it off like they've had to do some other real life stuff? I shudder to think of what Abby and Melissa will put Maddie through if she loses this to Chloe.

With what you said about voting (deleted to save space), I agree Chloe's chances are good! A professional dancer deserves it more IMO, but never underestimate all of Dance Mom's tween followers! With Instagram counting as much as Twitter, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Chloe or Maddie took it.
In other news, I'm interested to see how this is portrayed on the show. Will they make a big deal about it or write it off like they've had to do some other real life stuff? I shudder to think of what Abby and Melissa will put Maddie through if she loses this to Chloe.
If maddie wins they will probably dedicate an entire episode to celebrate her. If she loses, either they will take the opportunity to throw shade at Chloe and her mother, or they will act like it never happened and not air it at all.

If Maddie win's, it'll definitely get mentioned ten thousands times...if Chloe wins, it'll be radio silence...if a pro wins, it'll likely be mentioned that Maddie got nominated and how awesome that honor is, but that would only happen if Chloe doesn't win.

I couldn't help but laugh when Abby said Kalani left her old studio for a reason. Like yes she did...for money and exposure not because you're better than Club Dance.

Eta: Kalani's dance was gorgeous. Alexa's choreography is amazing.

@astaley22, I definitely agree with you on how gorgeous and exquisite Kalani danced and her technique was impeccable. I appreciated witnessing the numerous and detailed dance critiques and corrections Alexa provided Kalani, she sounded like a real dance instructor and not playing one on TV. (haha)
However, I really felt a tad bit uncomfortable for Abby in the scenes when she was confronted about dance techniques in front of the Moms and she was trying not to be confrontational. Tbh, I think that Abby have been living a false existence and moving to LA proves that the choreography was done by other dance instructors in Pittsburgh or Gianna was the real dance instructor/work horse the whole time. I believe that Abby will need to bring in other choreographers, if she wants to expand her business and allow her dancers to grow professionally. I really believe these dancers have outgrown her product and must move on to other dance instructors or bring these new dance instructors into the studio.
However, I am still surprise these Moms are behaving this way and I have no doubt they already knew Abby did not do the day-to-day dance instructing...

@astaley22, I definitely agree with you on how gorgeous and exquisite Kalani danced and her technique was impeccable. I appreciated witnessing the numerous and detailed dance critiques and corrections Alexa provided Kalani, she sounded like a real dance instructor and not playing one on TV. (haha)
However, I really felt a tad bit uncomfortable for Abby in the scenes when she was confronted about dance techniques in front of the Moms and she was trying not to be confrontational. Tbh, I think that Abby have been living a false existence and moving to LA proves that the choreography was done by other dance instructors in Pittsburgh or Gianna was the real dance instructor/work horse the whole time. I believe that Abby will need to bring in other choreographers, if she wants to expand her business and allow her dancers to grow professionally. I really believe these dancers have outgrown her product and must move on to other dance instructors or bring these new dance instructors into the studio.
However, I am still surprise these Moms are behaving this way and I have no doubt they already knew Abby did not do the day-to-day dance instructing...

The show, for all intents and purposes, is scripted and producer driven. The mom's didn't come up with that story line and Tassandra was hired by Collin's to appear. I do agree with you that Abby has been living a fake existence, but nothing the mom's really do is authentic and Abby could pretend to not know who Tassandra was until she was blue in the face, but history shows otherwise.

The show, for all intents and purposes, is scripted and producer driven. The mom's didn't come up with that story line and Tassandra was hired by Collin's to appear. I do agree with you that Abby has been living a fake existence, but nothing the mom's really do is authentic and Abby could pretend to not know who Tassandra was until she was blue in the face, but history shows otherwise.

Even with Alexa Moffet, her resume on her website already lists prior work she's done with ALDC, for AUDC, and Abby's "booty " camp. There's no way a 21 year old got thrown into the wolves den and was was able to remain so blasé and unaffected by why Abby was saying, or Gia's little quip, unless all of this crap is prearranged and scripted....(because it is ).

Kahlani needs to return to Club Dance and go be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even with Alexa Moffet, her resume on her website already lists prior work she's done with ALDC, for AUDC, and Abby's "booty " camp. There's no way a 21 year old got thrown into the wolves den and was was able to remain so blasé and unaffected by why Abby was saying, or Gia's little quip, unless all of this crap is prearranged and scripted....(because it is ).

Kahlani needs to return to Club Dance and go be great.

Judging by Kira's comments on social media, it appears she has actually cut ties with the Dance Mom's trainwreck.

Have you guys seen this twitter page?!

https://twitter.com/dancemomlies?lang=en

The guy who runs it mainly exposes Kira, Abby, Maddie and Melissa. Are most of the things he says are genuine? It seems like it is, providing he gives lots of screenshots but I'm still a bit iffy as Kira tweeted:

Kira Girard ‏@kiragirard May 18Los Angeles, CA
All you 2k ppl following this account should be ashamed such a horrible person who would post such lies about kids!

But then again, Kira could be lying about some of the things that took place on the show and off-camera. Take a look at his account and see if you believe any of what he's saying!

Last edited:
Judging by Kira's comments on social media, it appears she has actually cut ties with the Dance Mom's trainwreck.

Good for Kalani if it's true, these families need to stop putting a price tag on their children's wellbeing

But her tweets could also be the same act that the other mothers do/did (Christy, Kelly, Dr. holly) to stir up drama and suspense and drop hints at what may or may not be going on. I do know that Kalani will dance (solos) in at least 2 more episodes filmed after the episode that aired Tuesday. Tuesday's episode was filmed the beginning of May around the Mayweather-Pacquio fight and Kalani is with ALDC through the end of May

Maybe she and Kira just finished out the season and are gone now.

I follow Alexa on social media and I know Kalani competed at The Dance Awards for Club Dance earlier this month, and placed well or won ( can't remember at the moment)

Anyone know where I can find Candy apples routine that Jeanette did tonight?

Google dance moms spoilers. I think the website is dance moms spoilers.wikia or something.

And lifetime may post it on Facebook in a day or two

Back