OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
I can't vote for team Kelly or team abby. I stuggle with how both of them act frankly. This show is technically called dance moms...so I wonder for the new team how many were chosen for their dancing versus their mothers.

Too bad about Nia...previews have her being pulled but I am sure there is a twist.

Cheer! wasn't on Lifetime. It was on CMT.

It was on Lifetime first but got dropped after the first episode I believe. Then CMT picked it up and renamed it Cheer!

That's hilarious that she is going to help struggling studios. The same woman that was almost shut down until Melissa's sugar daddy bailed her out...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

WAIT WAIT WAIT. SO ONE OF MELISSA'S HUSBANDS HELPED ABBY FINANCIALLY???

No wonder she favors Maddie.

Yes her current husband who used to be her boss and was married when she started dating him "loaned" Abby money to keep her studio from shutting down.

Has anyone watched the newest episode? I just finished watching it.

Where can I start? Isn't it ironic that Abby told the moms that if they used the F word they'll be thrown out, then that kid from Candy Apples USED THE F WORD.

And I was looking forward to Peyton doing her solo. Until Leslie used the F word -_-

There's so much to talk about just from watching this episode!!

I would not be surprised if she actually did do her solo and they jus did not air it. I know one episode where they made a big deal about Maddy doing 2 solos at 2 different locations in VA for the same comp. Well my friends were there and yes Brooke had most certainly done a solo in a Senior category it just did not fit with the "plan" so it was edited out to keep up the drama. I have a feeling there are a few more solos given out like this we don't hear about.

Omg this episode has me in tears and it's just starting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not be surprised if she actually did do her solo and they jus did not air it. I know one episode where they made a big deal about Maddy doing 2 solos at 2 different locations in VA for the same comp. Well my friends were there and yes Brooke had most certainly done a solo in a Senior category it just did not fit with the "plan" so it was edited out to keep up the drama. I have a feeling there are a few more solos given out like this we don't hear about.

This is the reason why I don't google Dance Moms spoilers...... But since curiosity just got the best of me, I'll google DM spoliers right now :p

I wish someone would tell Mackenzie and Brooke that they can't sing.

Thank you for confirming my thoughts.

I mean, they both can sing, but their voices are really nothing special.

I wish someone would tell Mackenzie and Brooke that they can't sing.

I have thought the same exact thing - there is the singing I do in the car along with the radio - not in public - subjecting others to - and then there is the singing others can do in public that does not make me cringe when I hear it lol. So I will leave it at that :rolleyes: I used to watch this show in the beginning, and feel the girls are very talented dancers - but the show - Abby-their mothers have now gone down a path that will be very hard for them to recover from emotionally and socially.

Back