OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
I have thought the same exact thing - there is the singing I do in the car along with the radio - not in public - subjecting others to - and then there is the singing others can do in public that does not make me cringe when I hear it lol. So I will leave it at that :rolleyes: I used to watch this show in the beginning, and feel the girls are very talented dancers - but the show - Abby-their mothers have now gone down a path that will be very hard for them to recover from emotionally and socially.

When they sing... they remind me of limp dead fish....in a sense that its totally lifeless... No personality.

And then they're using autotune and it still sounds horrible.

Makes no sense. They need to stop trying to make fetch happen.

When they sing... they remind me of limp dead fish....in a sense that its totally lifeless... No personality.

And then they're using autotune and it still sounds horrible.

Makes no sense. They need to stop trying to make fetch happen.
Just stick to dance - I don't think a singing career is in her future. Nothing wrong with singing to sing for your own pleasure/church - I just hate when actors/reality show people/game show guest/survivor winners, you name it - all of a sudden think they can sing for the public - and because they have appeared on tv in some sense - they get exposure and all of a sudden think they are great singers and the world wants/needs to hear them - IF they could sing the world would have heard them long before their 5 mins of fame on tv. (sorry this is a pet peeve of mine -tv makes people think they can sing- *Paris Hilton*)

Sad I know/remember this., but its only because a few months back I found it strange that Kelly Hyland would tweet "fans" her kids school.

But the stabbing incident that took place in Pennsylvania today, is the high school where Brooke (and I assume her brother) attend school.

Such a sad incident. It makes me sick to hear about school tragedies like this. Prayers to everyone involved.
School Stabbing Spree: 20 Hurt in Pittsburgh-Area Attack - NBC News

But the stabbing incident that took place in Pennsylvania today, is the high school where Brooke (and I assume her brother) attend school.

Such a sad incident. It makes me sick to hear about school tragedies like this. Prayers to everyone involved.
School Stabbing Spree: 20 Hurt in Pittsburgh-Area Attack - NBC News

I was wondering if any of the kids went there since I saw Chloe's mom tweet about it before any of the news channels knew about it. What a terrible thing, but from the doctor's press conference, it sounds hopeful for all people injured. Hopefully everyone recovers well.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

This is the reason why I don't google Dance Moms spoilers...... But since curiosity just got the best of me, I'll google DM spoliers right now :p

Thank you for confirming my thoughts.

I mean, they both can sing, but their voices are really nothing special.

Have you heard how auto tuned Mackenzies new song is? Sounds NOTHING like what she sounded like in the studio.

Catching up on Bring It...Rebel needs to hook these girls up with practice wear...
My favorite line so far "Some get me a checkbook to write this *** a reality check!" Oh how many times have I thought that listening to SM....
Go Cami leading the parade! And Sanjay getting alternate for the stands!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I added Bring It to my "to watch" list. Is it better than Dance Moms or...?

I added Bring It to my "to watch" list. Is it better than Dance Moms or...?

It's basically the same but it is based around a hip hop majorette troupe. I feel like the competitions aren't as formal as the ones on Dance Moms. Miss D doesn't seem like she has any one particular dancer that is a favorite of hers.

It's basically the same but it is based around a hip hop majorette troupe. I feel like the competitions aren't as formal as the ones on Dance Moms. Miss D doesn't seem like she has any one particular dancer that is a favorite of hers.

It sounds better than DM already!

I don't discriminate! When the slap hair pull happened, I said; "These witches are the most peri-menopausal, ghetto-rachets I have seen on TV lately!" Abby is grimy! Gnashing teeth and putting your finger in grown up peoples faces? Low rent, Rachetnessness!

I don't discriminate! When the slap hair pull happened, I said; "These witches are the most peri-menopausal, ghetto-rachets I have seen on TV lately!" Abby is grimy! Gnashing teeth and putting your finger in grown up peoples faces? Low rent, Rachetnessness!

Funny thing is, I would've slapped Abby in the face too if she was gnashing teeth at me :rolleyes:

In America, TV and the media often portray minorities as the only "ghetto, rachet, or grimy" people (to use my own words) on the planet. While intelligent people know that this could not possibly be true, many watching these shows believe that every person of color they meet, is like these characters on their favorite reality TV show. I say I hope DM, RHONJ, RHOBH, Honey Boo, and all the others stay on TV forever! Because they say reveal the truth; that there is a rainbow coalition of rachetness and that your economic standing really does not matter. Therefore, shows like Dance Moms are like America's own public service announcements.

Last edited:
Back