OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters

It was actually cute though. For the 8 and under age group.

Yeah at first I was annoyed by it....but somewhere around the rap part I decided it'd be good for my niece to listen to. She just turned 9

But I still don't know who told them all they could sing. I feel like the original must sound a lot like that Britney Spears track that leaked this week

Oh and when Christi went off on one of her social media manic rants yesterday she said that Abbey wouldn't let Chloe participate....blah blah Chloe was bulled by Abby

Nevermind the fact that Christi willingly signs her child up to be around Abby year after year....all the while knowing how Abby treats her kid

But okay girl.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
Yeah at first I was annoyed by it....but somewhere around the rap part I decided it'd be good for my niece to listen to. She just turned 9

But I still don't know who told them all they could sing. I feel like the original must sound a lot like that Britney Spears track that leaked this week

Oh and when Christi went off on one of her social media manic rants yesterday she said that Abbey wouldn't let Chloe participate....blah blah Chloe was bulled by Abby

Nevermind the fact that Christi willingly signs her child up to be around Abby year after year....all the while knowing how Abby treats her kid

But okay girl.

I completely watched the video from the perspective of knowing what is going on in the tv show. I was thinking "Oh Peyton is still in Abby's good graces...oh look there's Jill" (trying to look like a sexy librarian, wtf?). I noticed Chloe's absence and would have been more shocked had she been included.

But okay girl.

From what I understand is that Chloe doesn't even dance there anymore so I don't really get why Christi would even be upset with Chloe not being included? Doesn't make sense to me.

From what I understand is that Chloe doesn't even dance there anymore so I don't really get why Christi would even be upset with Chloe not being included? Doesn't make sense to me.

That used to be the rumor (that Chloe didn't dance at ALDC aside from filming) but then during one of Christi's manic social media rants she said it wasn't true. And afterward Chloe has been seen wearing ALDC clothing; whereas before (during the pyramid) Chloe would never have it on

If Abby deliberately did something so that the kid couldn't participate I can understand her being upset....but in the hand I always blame the parents because they're the one subjecting their children to that beast.

That used to be the rumor (that Chloe didn't dance at ALDC aside from filming) but then during one of Christi's manic social media rants she said it wasn't true. And afterward Chloe has been seen wearing ALDC clothing; whereas before (during the pyramid) Chloe would never have it on

If Abby deliberately did something so that the kid couldn't participate I can understand her being upset....but in the hand I always blame the parents because they're the one subjecting their children to that beast.
I don't believe anything I hear about that show anymore.
There used to me someone on here who was friends with Melissa I think - she was the only one I viewed as a reliable source. The rest is just propaganda spoon fed to the masses via social media. There has to be something in their contracts to keep everything hush hush to make the show seem as real as possible, which would be a plausible reason for Chloe to be wearing ALDC clothing again on camera - it was quite noticeable that she did not when all the other ones did.

I don't believe anything I hear about that show anymore.
There used to me someone on here who was friends with Melissa I think - she was the only one I viewed as a reliable source. The rest is just propaganda spoon fed to the masses via social media. There has to be something in their contracts to keep everything hush hush to make the show seem as real as possible, which would be a plausible reason for Chloe to be wearing ALDC clothing again on camera - it was quite noticeable that she did not when all the other ones did.

I think that poster said she was friends with Christi/Chloe.

This website has a lot of accurate information... basing on what I read there vs what they aired on the show.

Dance Moms Wiki:Spoilers and Future Episode Information - Dance Moms Wiki

If you read the spoilers for the most recent competition....ugh... Lifetime. producers.... Abby Lee... the parents... they're all just ugh

I think that poster said she was friends with Christi/Chloe.

This website has a lot of accurate information... basing on what I read there vs what they aired on the show.

Dance Moms Wiki:Spoilers and Future Episode Information - Dance Moms Wiki

If you read the spoilers for the most recent competition....ugh... Lifetime. producers.... Abby Lee... the parents... they're all just ugh
I think this hiatus may result in my finally giving this show up for good. I'd even rather watch Game of Crowns which is about married adult women pathetically trying to recapture their youth through the Mrs. America pageant. That should tell you how low Dance Moms currently is on my tv show food chain.

Back